Want to know what is the low pressure of the heart and who are the people exposed to it and how the treatment is done, you can follow the following article to find out the answer.
Low pressure heart
Pressure the heart is a amount of blood pressure on the arteries and blood vessels that cause blood flow through the heart. Where blood pressure is measured when the heart beats is called the pressure of the heart systolic, and in the rest periods between these pulses is called the pressure of the heart diastolic.
The lower the pressure the heart knows low blood pressure, a low level of blood flow through the arteries. And blood pressure is normal when measured in the most cases 120/80, but in the case of low blood pressure, have a measurement of less than 120/80. May cause low blood pressure sometimes feeling tired or dizzy, and in those cases it can be low blood pressure treatment to a satisfactory condition must be addressed.
Symptoms of low pressure heart
People who suffer from severe reduction in blood pressure appears to have these symptoms when you decrease blood pressure of 90/60, relieve these symptoms in severity from person to person. These symptoms may include the following:
- Vertigo and dizziness can be accompanied by headache in the head.
- Exhaustion and severe in the body.
- Nausea and feeling like puking.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Blurred vision.
- Arrhythmia and pain in the chest.
The case of the low pressure heart
Can decrease blood pressure in some cases, but there are some cases can cause long periods of low blood pressure, if left untreated such as:
- Pregnancy: due to increased demand the blood of both the mother and the fetus.
- In the case of the loss of large amounts of blood pressure during injuries or accidents.
- Poor blood circulation resulting from the heart attacks or malfunction in the valves of heart.
- Bloodstream infections in which case the result of the presence of microbes or viruses in the bloodstream.
- Endocrine disorders such as diabetes, adrenal insufficiency, diseases of the thyroid gland.
- May cause some medications also lower blood pressure such as; which are used to treat diseases of the heart, can also be caused by diuretics , anti-depressants and medicines erectile dysfunction low blood pressure.
- The practice of some violent activities.
The treatment of low pressure heart
Always treatment depends on the underlying cause of low blood pressure, loss treatment includes medications for heart disease or diabetes. Treatment includes the following:
- Drink plenty of water to avoid hypotension due to dehydration, especially in cases of vomiting.
- Avoid stress, as it reduces the blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure caused by emotional trauma, which is the most serious forms of severe hypotension which must be treated immediately.
- The treatment of low blood pressure orthostatic with the movements gradual and slow, instead of falling quickly, it is a low blood pressure when getting up from a sitting position.
Can occur decrease in blood pressure when a person, there are some risk factors that increase the risk of low blood pressure:
- Some diseases
May facilitate some of the diseases incidence of low blood pressure such as diabetes andheart disease.
With the progress of the work less the efficiency of the blood vessels and the heart to pump or move the blood, which leads to the low pressure of the heart.
Hopefully we have provided enough information that will help you in knowing what is the low pressure of the heart and what are its symptoms and most cases show low blood pressure, so if you have these symptoms, you should consult a doctor. And if you have any further questions about this topic or other topics you can consult a doctor from here.