Of course sport is very useful for your health, but increase the benefits of sports in the case of diabetes and other health conditions, you know with us on the importance of sports for patients with diabetes and how to help aerobics in this to improve the situation, continued with us dear reader the following article to find out.
The benefits of sports
Exercise is important for the health of your body, including the benefits of exercise include the following:
- The shift in weight.
- Lowering of blood pressure.
- Cholesterol-lowering harmful LDL.
- Reduce triglycerides.
- Raising the level of cholesterol health.
- Strengthen muscles and bones.
- Improve mood, and reduce anxiety and stress.
- Increase focus.
- Improved ability to sleep.
- Improve self-confidence.
This is in addition to the improvement of Health in general and increase the body’s resistance to disease, but will act as follows on the importance of sports for patients with diabetes in more detail and clarity.
Read also: exercise and amazing benefits for their practice.
The importance of sports for patients with diabetes
In addition to the benefits of the exercise that we have listed, there are additional benefits for diabetics, since it helps to reduce the levels of glucose in the blood, enhance the body’s sensitivity to insulin and resistance to insulin.
Some studies have asserted the importance of sports for patients with diabetes which include the following:
- Reduce Sports levels of analysis of the sugar is cumulative in people with diabetes without causing weight loss.
- Exercise helps to reduce insulin resistance in older adults, who suffer from obesity in the abdominal area and to be more at risk of developing diabetes.
- Studies have shown that looked at the importance of sports for patients with diabetes, that persons who exercise walking for two hours at least a week are less likely to die resulting from heart disease.
- Studies have shown that women who exercise 4 hours per week almost, they have a ratio of less risk by approximately 40% from other heart disease.
Read also: the level of sugar in blood for diabetics and exercise.
The importance of sports for patients with diabetes and tips important
After talking about the importance of sports for patients with diabetes depending on what is revealed by some studies, we’ll show you some important tips when you exercise in case of diabetes:
- Is considered the best time to exercise is after eating a period ranging from an hour to three hours, because it is likely to be the level of sugar in the blood is higher.
- You must check blood sugar before exercise if you use insulin, so if blood sugar is less than 100 mg/ dL, you should eat a piece of fruit or a small snack, so don’t be fooled sugar by the largest.
- In the case of the use of insulin should test blood sugar again after about 30 minutes of exercise, to check on the stability of sugar in the blood.
- You should not exercise final in the case of high blood sugar (more than 250 mg/ DL), because the exercises will lead to high blood sugar more.
- Doctors advised the need to wear the bracelet medical refers to your diabetes, if you are taking insulin, during exercise, in particular, that in the event of any risks linked to diabetes.
- Be sure to eat the candy or glucose tablets in case of low blood sugar during exercise.
Read also: exercise and what to eat before, during and after exercise.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the importance of sports for patients with diabetes, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.