Think breast cancer is the most widespread type after skin cancer, it is a Be tumors in the cells of the breasts, you know on the first phase of breast cancer treatment, and some tips for the Prevention of breast cancer.
The first stage of breast cancer
Ranging from the stages of breast cancer from Stage 0 to stage IV, and each stage the symptoms and types of treatment different, at this stage, spread of the tumor cells in the breast or nearby lymph nodes only and does not take injury to tissues or other parts in the body, and of the most the early stages in breast cancer, can be divided into the first phase of two phases:
Do you mean this stage to tumor size 2 cm or smaller, and the tumor has not spread to other parts and even the contract areas nearby.
Read also: lymph nodes and causes swelling
At this stage, some cancer cells have moved to the lymph nodes near the breast, this means that there is no tumor in the breast itself or to the size of the tumor 2 cm or smaller.
It is difficult to discover breast cancer in stage to the small size of the tumor and its spread, it is therefore recommended opportunities continuous self in the region to discover any lumps in the breast or under the armpit, you should know that not all books are cancerous tumors.
Read also: causes of breast lumps
Symptoms of breast cancer
There are some symptoms that can appear on a patient’s breast including:
- Increasing the thickness of the skin of the breast and the presence of some really weird books in the breast or under the armpit.
- Change the size and shape of the breast.
- Changes in the skin around the breast such as crusting or dryness of the skin.
- Redness of the breast.
Risk factors that increase the risk of breast cancer
- The high incidence of breast cancer in women than men.
- A work in progress so as to increase the likelihood of infection as it progresses in age.
- Radiation exposure if you have received any treatment radiation therapy at any age, will increase the possibilities of breast cancer.
- The beginning of the menstrual cycle at early age i.e. before 12 years of age, could increase the likelihood of breast cancer.
- Having children at a later age may increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Not to have children increases the likelihood of breast cancer.
- Some signs your hormones are subject to postmenopausal women can increase the risk of breast cancer.
The first stage treatment of breast cancer
The usual treatment for breast cancer is to perform surgery to eradicate the tumors, and relieve the surgery depending on each case, it is possible to perform surgery to eradicate the affected area with part of the surrounding tissue, and there should undergo radiation therapy after this type of surgery, it can be a full mastectomy is not required to undergo radiation therapy after surgery.
Undergoing this treatment of cases infected cell cancer feeds on the hormones produced by the ovaries, to open even some of these treatments to take that will fit use it for all the ladies, while others contain inhibitors across that uses with the ladies after menopause.
Used chemotherapy treatment in the event that skips the tumor size 1 cm, or to be the shape of the cells is abnormal.
Read also: chemotherapy for cancer patients
Tips for the Prevention of breast cancer
Some changes in your daily life, may help you a lot in avoiding breast cancer, here are some tips:
- Self-examination at home regularly helps you to discover any changes in the breasts which increases the rate of healing of them.
- Ask your doctor when you can start tests and periodic testing for breast cancer.
- Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes.
- Maintaining a healthy weight helps in avoiding the risk of breast cancer.
The most important foods for breast cancer patients
There are many foods that help the Prevention of breast cancer including:
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Foods rich in fiber.
- Low-fat dairy.
- Foods rich in vitamin D.
- Foods rich in antioxidants.
Read also: healthy food for breast cancer patients
And now dear readers, after you know the first stage of breast cancer and the various treatment methods, if you have any other query you can consult one of our doctors here