Dear reader, if you suffer from toothache, and you are not able to get rid of it completely, and want to learn the fastest way to ease the tooth ache , read with us this article, to act with us on the fastest remedies that can help you in getting rid of this pain.
What are the causes of a toothache?
Can that be the cause of a tooth ache know you to some health complications in your teeth or gums, or other parts of your body for some health problems, include the common causes for toothache:
- Know your infection in the mouth or jaw, and can this happen through your exposure to shock is strong and sharp in the area of the face.
- Sinus infections may cause tooth pain.
- Tooth decay, it may happen due to bacteria existing in the army accumulated on your teeth, this may require delivery until it gets to the nerve inside your tooth, causing pain.
- Lost dental filling and the survival of the tooth empty, can lead to the exposure of the nerve inside the tooth to move, causing pain.
- Injury Best Dental can lead to feeling a lot of pain.
- The Leftovers between your teeth can cause pressure between the teeth, leading to you feeling the pain.
- The start of the emergence of wisdom tooth may make you feel pain.
- The pressure of the wisdom tooth on other teeth may lead to pain.
- Disorders of the TMJ can affect your teeth, and feeling your pain.
- Gum disease such as gingivitis, can cause toothache.
- Might you apply to your teeth at night while sleeping on some strongly, causing a cockroach teeth and pain.
Read Also: How can the relief of dental pain in the homeis?
The fastest way to ease the toothache
If you want the fastest way to ease the soreness of the teeth safely and effectively, you can follow the following treatments:
- The use of drugs for relief of dental pain without prescription, such as: ibuprofen alesiene and aspirin can relieve tooth pain simple.
- May help teachers use or medicines, existing in the form of a gel that contain benzocaine, to relieve the pain of teeth for a good period of time, which makes these drugs good treat toothache at night, as it helps you in getting a good night’s sleep without feeling pain, but you should not use any products containing benzocaine for the treatment of infants or children under the age of two.
- To maintain the survival of your head placed high, it can prevent the blood from rushing to your head, because the blood pooling in your head, can lead to an increase you feel the pain of a tooth ache.
- Avoid eating acid foods, cold or hard right before bedtime, these foods can lead to increased intensity of the tooth pain, if you have decay in your teeth, the acidic substances will increase this tolerance.
- Wash your teeth and wash the mouth which contains alcohol to cleanse your teeth.
- Wrap an ice with a cloth, and then place it on the painful side of your face, it can help you in relieve the soreness of your teeth.
Also read: easiest ways to ease the pain of the teeth.
There are some other natural material, which you can use as the fastest way to ease the toothache, such as:
- The leaves of guava.
- The bark of the mango.
- The seeds of the pear.
- The leaves of sweet potatoes.
- The leaves of the Sunflower.
But you have to talk to the dentist before the use of natural materials mentioned above, even you can be careful of allergies resulting from the use of this material.
Dear reader, after you know the fastest way to ease the toothache , if you have more queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.