Have you ever wondered what is chickenpox and what are its symptoms? Does it cause infection or not? And what is the fastest cure for smallpox watery , dear reader, if you want to know the answer to these questions, you can follow this article.
The symptoms of chicken pox.
Features chickenpox also known as fever, blisters Red appear all over the body. Always virus infects chicken pox in children, where it is very rare injury of the small pox infection more than once.
Skin rash is the most common symptoms of smallpox, where it is infected person is infected with chicken pox for a period of 7 to 21 days before the rash appears and other symptoms, and starts the infected person other two days after the injury.
The use of the symptoms not the rash a few days, include:
- The bathroom
- Loss of appetite
After a day or two of these symptoms, will begin to appearance of a skin rash the most, can be three stages before healing, include:
- The bubbles appear red or pink throughout the body.
- Become these bubbles blisters filled with fluid.
- These bubbles, peel it, spread it and start healing.
I will show these bubbles continuously throughout the period of infection, with the skin can cause itching skin, especially before the shell is made.
The virus varicella zoster causes an infection of the smallpox, where most cases occur through contact with an infected person. The virus is contagious for a day to two days, and is still contagious until they crust on all the pimples. They can spread the virus through:
- Touching the fluid from the pimples
Complications of chicken pox.
You must visit a doctor immediately if these complications such as:
- The rash spreads to the eyes.
- Becomes rash red, very fluffy and warm.
- Accompanies this rash dizziness or shortness of breath.
When complications occur, they affect most often on the:
- The elderly
- People who suffer from a weakened immune system
- Pregnant women
The rise of these groups also with pneumonia caused by the virus VZV or bacterial infections in the skin, joints, or bones. The women also children suffering from congenital defects, including:
- Weak growth
- The size of a small head
- Eye problems
- Intellectual disabilities
Read also: chicken pox in children
The fastest cure for smallpox water
- Requires treatment to keep the infected person away and avoid contact with others, and don’t even are infection, such as keeping children out of school, and the adults in the home.
- Can be prescribed some antihistamine medication or topical ointments by a doctor to relieve the itching, you can also soothe itchy skin by:
- Take a bath with lukewarm water a
- Use lotion
- Wear light clothing and soft
- Everyone can solve most of the problems of chicken pox on his own, once the healing of chicken pox, will not be re-activated except in rare cases. The doctor can prescribe some antiviral drugs, so as to face the complications of infection with the virus and make the symptoms less severe by slowing the activity of the virus.
- You must avoid scratching as it can slow healing and increases the risk of pressure sores.
- Diet soothe sores and bubbles, especially that appear in the mouth.
- Can vaccination doses of vaccine that occur from infection with chicken pox, but not allowed to use source for pregnant women or who suffer from autoimmune diseases.
If Evolved of smallpox, the water to the belt firearms, or pneumonia, then go to the doctor immediately to avoid the development of these complications.
Hopefully we have provided enough information about the fastest cure for smallpox watery, and if you have more questions or inquiries you can consult a doctor from here.