Smoking has negative effects on Smoker’s health, but not only that, but extends its effect on on borrowers this smoke. There is a special case of bad smoking indirect is the condition of the fetus when you smoke a pregnant woman, thus exposing the fetus to the harmful effects of many toxins found in tobacco. So let’s get to know the effect of smoking on the fetus and how to prevent smoking.
The effect of smoking on the fetus
Still the global epidemic of tobacco use or nicotine causes a large burden of death and disease prematurely. This has to do with the health of the child in different ways. The fetuses of income when you smoke their mothers, and or are exposed to secondhand smoke is secondhand smoke.
Smoking during pregnancy exposes the mother and her unborn child at risk. Where containing cigarettes on dangerous chemicals, including nicotine, carbon monoxide and tar. One of the most important results of the effect of smoking on the fetus are:
- Exposure to the smoke of tobacco or nicotine before birth can lead to congenital defects.
- Birth prematurely.
- Intrauterine growth restriction and the dead.
- Over exposure to the skin inflammation acute risk of death in newborns and infants.
- They areto be afraid of the middle ear accompanied by Bass, infections of the respiratory tract.
- Meningococcal disease and asthma.
The effect of smoking on the bus
- Smoking can prevent women from pregnancy in the first place. Even in the first three months, the affects of smoking on the health of the unborn child.
- Abortion unexpected pregnancy is a tragic event at any stage. And cases of miscarriage usually in the first three months of pregnancy. In rare cases, can occur after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Can nicotine causes contractions in the fallopian tubes. These contractions can prevent the fetus from traffic. One of the possible outcomes so it is pregnancy outside the uterus.
- Can cause disruption of the placenta, so that smoking is one of the major risk factors for many of the complications associated with by the placenta, such as placental abruption. This is the case where the placenta from the uterus before birth. Can that cause bleeding is severe and threatens the life of both mother and child.
- Smoking during pregnancy can cause premature birth, when the baby is born early. There are many health risks associated with childbirth prematurely.
- Smoking can also cause that children are born with low birth weight.
- Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk your baby is born with birth defects. The most common types is congenital heart defects and problems with the structure of the body.
Methods for the Prevention of the effect of smoking on the fetus
You dear to follow the methods of prevention of the effect of smoking on the fetus include:
- To be ready, if the woman is pregnant yet, it must determine quit date and sticking to it.
- Get rid of cigarettes and ashtrays and lighters.
- Clean your home and clothes to smell of smoke.
- Avoid places where by smoking.
- To ask friends and family support to stop smoking.
- Look for ways to relieve tension in the first few weeks of quitting smoking.
- Talk to your doctor about how to get rid of smoking and nicotine replacement and or drugs.
- You have to follow the system diet good.
Read Also: How to take care of the stand in the first months
May we be submitted to our fate. adequate information on the effect of smoking on the fetus and the expectant mother how to prevent smoking. In addition, each holder of the follow-up the doctor periodically, in order to get better health of the fetus. If you have more questions and inquiries you can consult a doctor from here.