The failure of ICSI varies from case to case so that the process have a success rate of up to 50% and also failed to differ depending on the situation and the doctor explaining to women about the reason for the failure of the ICSI and the most important its symptoms.
Definition of ICSI
- Is one of the types of IVF and is considered one of the ways of pregnancy and help you make some of the women after a failed pregnancy in a natural way.
- Think that process is the development of the idea of IVF and that in order to promote the occurrence of pregnancy.
- You need that process a lot of attention from the mother.
- A woman must be on the complete knowledge of everything related to that process and compliance advice and guidance of a therapist before and after ICSI.
Reasons for the failure of ICSI
- Be due to the transport process of the fetus inside the uterus wasn’t healthy then why is the occurrence of pregnancy.
- The existence of a state of imbalance lose and also having the number of unproductive court cause deformation and partial inheritance of the fetus.
- There is weakness of the fetus which is the result of gluing the right of the fetus to the lining of the uterus.
- The presence of enhancing lesions superficial in the uterus or injury to the mother destroy the uterus or the presence of tumors uterine be factors that work to create an environment that is suitable for the cultivation of the embryo in the uterus.
The failure of ICSI
- Be due to injury to the mother’s weakness in the immune system cause of a failure in ICSI.
- The weakness of the uterine lining and lack of thickness.
- Face difficulty in the technique of embryo transfer and have it based on the lack of experience of the treating physician.
The symptoms of failure of ICSI
- That happens to women of a subdural hematoma-bleeding in the same time of the life cycle.
- Not feeling cramps in the uterus and not feel some of the back pain through the implantation of the embryo in the uterus of the most important signs of the failure of the process of ICSI.
- The lack of any response to the woman’s body pregnancy hormones after the step of implantation of the embryo.
- You must make sure that a woman’s body does not respond to hormones in that it did not happen any changes in a woman’s body and also no change in the size of her breasts and especially when the passage of five days from doing the implanting embryo.
Repeated failed ICSI
- In spite of those marks of the previous that describes the symptoms of the failure of the injection but women should not lose hope in the occurrence of pregnancy and that even if any sign of previous symptoms.
- A woman must ensure that the process of ICSI has failed or not is done after the test campaign.
- The attending physician examined the women in time because the bleeding could not be the cause of his life, but be because the process of implantation of the embryo in the uterus.
We present a failed ICSI most important symptoms and please follow us to see what’s new and what for women’s health in general.