If you suspect, dear reader, that you’re susceptible to heart disease, proceed with us to this decision to act on acauses heart disease and what are symptoms that you should know to avoid any complications.
The symptoms of heart disease
Recognize the symptoms of heart disease to type of heart disease suffered by the person, you know with us on some of those diseases are as follows:
May be asymptomatic atherosclerotic disease is different for men and women, men are more susceptible to chest pain while women are more susceptible to other symptoms such as shortness of breath, nausea and extreme fatigue.
Can include symptoms of atherosclerotic disease as follows:
- Chest pain, chest tightness, malaise and discomfort in the chest (angina).
- Shortness of breath.
- Pain or numbness or weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of the body tight.
- Pain in the neck or the jaw or the throat or upper abdomen or back.
A disorder of the heartbeat means that the heart rate is abnormal, and can include symptoms of arrhythmia include the following:
- Heartbeat slow.
- Chest pain or discomfort.
- Shortness of breath.
Birth defects by
Usually become congenital heart defects apparent immediately after birth, and the symptoms of this condition in children include:
- The color of the skin is a dull gray or blue.
- Swelling in the legs, abdomen or areas around the eyes.
- In infants cause shortness of breath during feeding leading to poor weight gain.
The causes of heart disease
Know with us on some of the most reasons that cause the occurrence of heart disease is the:
Uses the term cardiovascular disease is often to refer to damage in the heart or blood vessels due to atherosclerosis, a buildup of fatty deposits in the arteries which can block blood flow through the arteries to the organs and tissues.
Can be caused by cardiovascular diseases, other problems, such as unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, overweight, smoking.
Causes include the common disorders of the heartbeat or situations that can lead to arrhythmias include:
- Of congenital heart defects.
- Coronary artery disease.
- High blood pressure.
- The excessive use of alcohol or caffeine.
- Drug abuse.
- A nervous laugh.
- Some of the medications.
- Diseases of the heart valves.
Birth defects by one of the causes of heart disease
Usually require congenital heart defects while the baby is in the womb, and can develop congenital heart defects with the growth of the heart after about a month of pregnancy, and may play some medical conditions, medications and genes a role in causing congenital heart defects.
Cardiomyopathy is one of the causes of heart disease
Defines cardiomyopathy as a result of hypertrophy of the heart muscle, this depends on the following species:
- Cardiomyopathy row: the cause of this most common type of cardiomyopathy is unknown in frequently, the reason may be lack of blood flow to the heart disease ( cardiac ischemia) caused by damage after a heart attack, or infections or toxins or certain medications, it can also be a gene from one parent.
- Cardiomyopathy inflationary: the heart muscle in this type abnormally, usually a gene from one parent, and that develops over time because high blood pressure or aging.
- Cardiomyopathy article: cause this is the least common type to become heart muscle solid or less flexible and without a known cause, or it may be caused by diseases such as connective tissue disorders, or the accumulation of excess iron in the body, or the accumulation of abnormal proteins around or some cancer treatments.
At the end of our article about the causes of heart diseases hope that we have answered to your questions, my dear reader, if you have any queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.