Increases a person’s risk of stroke, heart with work in progress or happen when oxygen cannot get to naturally know with us dear readers in this article on the causes of cardiac arrest symptoms and treatment methods.
Reasons for the occurrence of cardiac arrest
- Hardening of the arteries which occurs due to the non-arrival of adequate blood to the heart muscle.
- Heart attacks can be a cause of cardiac arrest which occurs due to a weakness in the blood vessels or blood clots.
- Blockage of the coronary arteries which can happen due to the increase of cholesterol in the blood.
- Coronary artery spasm that causes off the blood supply to part of the heart muscle and can occur as a result of smoking continuous.
- High blood pressure over time can cause damage to the arteries that feed your heart and also hypertension associated with other diseases such as obesity and high serum cholesterol or diabetes increases the of the causes of cardiac arrest.
- High level of triglycerides a type of fat in the blood are linked to the type your diet and the foods you eat, can increase your risk of heart attacks.
- Diabetes and the body’s response to insulin properly leading to high blood sugar levels in your body and this may increase the seriousness of your injury a heart attack.
- Non-exercise physical activity or exercise those who exercise regularly enjoy better health the heart and blood vessels.
- Arthritis or lupus it can be the causes of cardiac arrest.
The symptoms of cardiac arrest
Symptoms may appear to some people and others don’t and these symptoms:
- Pain in the chest
- Pain the upper part of the body
- Severe sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness or vertigo
Not all people infected heart attack of the same symptoms, some people suffer from the painful light while others of the pain is more severe can also occur some heart attacks suddenly, and is possible that some people feel symptoms before a heart attack hours or days or weeks, such as the occurrence of angina therefore if you feel that the symptoms or signs consult your doctor immediately.
Read also: the effect of smoking on the heart
Risk factors for cardiac arrest
- If you are aged more than 65 years, that may be a cause of cardiac arrest.
- Men are more prone to heart attacks than women
- If you have a family history of heart disease or high blood pressure, obesity or diabetes
Tips for the Prevention of cardiac arrest
- A healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight
- Quit smoking
- Get enough sleep and rest
- Reduce stress
You must also take medicines prescribed by your doctor when you regularly take less than your chances of getting heart attacks and also help in the treatment of weakness of the heart, so you must take these medications regularly, as there are some medical treatments to cardiac arrest such as a catheter or a heart transplant or the installation of beams.
Read also: the process of cardiac catheterization
Diagnosis of cardiac arrest
A doctor will conduct a physical exam you and review your medical history and it is possible to make a drawing of the heart to monitor the electrical activity of your heart will be taking a sample of your blood or perform other tests to see if there is a weakness in the heart muscle or not.
At the end of the article Have you with us, dear reader, the causes of cardiac arrest symptoms and how to prevent them and if you have more queries and questions you can consult one of our doctors here