I always worry women during pregnancy and the occurrence of abortion and the loss of a child who have long been waiting for his arrival, so like a lot of women in the identification of brain devices in the first month , causes of early miscarriages, you know with us, dear readers on it.
Abortion in first month
Early abortion is the termination of pregnancy in the first trimester of pregnancy (weeks 12 – 14 the first of the pregnancy), usually occurs most abortions after the 10th week of pregnancy, it can also happen before that maybe in the first month.
Signs of the blood of the miscarriage in the first month
It can happen sometimes bleeding simple early in the pregnancy, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to get an abortion, but include some of the signs and symptoms of possible miscarriage to the following:
- Note the secretions of brown like coffee beans, they are not liquid but it is a small lumps, often be old blood in the uterus is leaving slowly.
- Bleeding occurs from the blood bright red, or notice a mass of bloody red.
- Determines the flow of the liquid vaginal be transparent or pink in color.
- The passage of tissue through the vagina.
- Feeling pain or cramps in the abdomen.
- You can sense the disappearance of pregnancy symptoms such as nausea.
- You feel dizzy, dizziness or fainting.
You must, dear readers, when you find that you have any of the signs of brain devices in the first month that you call your doctor immediately, so perform the appropriate examination and take the necessary action.
Read also: the symptoms of miscarriage in first month of pregnancy .. watch him!
Week miscarriage in the first month
I know with us, dear readers on the causes of the bleeding abortion in the first month so you can avoid this problem as much as possible, include:
- An unhealthy lifestyle, such as excessive smoking, alcohol intake and drug use.
- The imbalances of the chromosome may lead to early miscarriage, which is more common in women over the age of 35 years.
- Problems of the placenta, which is the organ responsible for providing oxygen and nutrients to the fetus, so you may cause problems to early miscarriage.
- Poor control of diabetes, so should women with diabetes to ensure the control of their condition before pregnancy.
- Hyper-or hypothyroidism.
- Infections, infections, such as HIV, rubella, syphilis and bacterial vaginosis.
- Problems in the neck of the uterus, including fibroids or cervical abnormalities.
- Intake of some medicines that may increase the risk of miscarriage early, so you should consult your doctor before taking any medication during pregnancy.
Read Also: abortion in months first pregnancy may cause crises of the psyche.
Treatment of miscarriage in the first month
When the bleeding of miscarriage in the first month can the doctor uses a medical abortion, where prescribe medicines that help the passage of tissue from the uterus, and can cause drugs reduce the bleeding.
And continue doctor monitor you to make sure the effectiveness of drug therapy, and in the case of non-success of this treatment it can repeat it again or resorting to surgical procedure.
May use doctor to the surgical procedure or perform suction, which is using the product in the vagina, so remove the pregnancy, and the use of sedative medications not even feel discomfort during the procedure.
Read Also: After Abortion what do I do? What about pregnancy after miscarriage?
How long will the blood of setups in a month first?
Can Blood finish off the building for several weeks after the abortion, but it tends to be lighter when choosing a surgical procedure to remove tissue pregnancy.
Can change the color bleeding from bright red to pink or brown, but may use contractions of the lower abdomen in the few days following treatment, but you can resume your activities regular.
Also read: pregnancy after a miscarriage .. the best timing and no checks important.
In the end, after we have explained to you dear readers how to recognize the blood of the miscarriage in the first month, if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.