A stomach ulcer is an ulcer that affects the stomach lining, and to better understand this problem, it should be noted that the stomach in its normal position produces acids that help digest food, and the back is covered with a layer of mucous membranes that protect it from acids, so that these acids do not bind. Damage to the health of the stomach, and thus any imbalance that disturbs the balance between stomach acids and the lining layer, leads to an increase in gastric juice and a decrease in the mucous layer, and over time the acid erodes in the rest of the mucous layer, which may cause stomach ulcers, these ulcers are painful or sometimes bleed. And the sores that form are what are medically called stomach ulcers, stomach ulcers, and the fact that these ulcers vary in size and length, some are very small and others are about 2.5 cm long, and the fact that stomach ulcers are attributed to two main causes are the stomach microbe, known as Helicobacter pylori In addition to the use of drugs belonging to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
You may also be interested in: Price and specifications of SPECTRUM is a broad spectrum antibiotic
Symptoms of stomach ulcers:
- Abdominal pain: Pain or a burning sensation in the upper abdomen is the most common symptom of people with stomach ulcers, and this pain can spread to the upper part of the stomach and may reach the upper part of the body, such as the neck, or even extend down. That this is accompanied by a feeling of pain in the back, and the fact that this pain usually appears after several hours of eating and can last from several minutes to several hours, and the pain can be so severe that it awakens the patient from sleep, although it can facilitate taking medicines for dyspraxia. Indigestion, this pain occurs, like antacids, but it will return soon if the problem of stomach ulcers is not treated from the beginning. The feeling of emptiness and pain can be reduced by eating certain foods that neutralize and reduce stomach acidity.
- Indigestion and heartburn, as studies have shown that indigestion is one of the symptoms known to be closely related to stomach ulcers, but it should be noted that not all cases of stomach ulcers cause indigestion, which can be defined as a condition where there is a feeling of discomfort or pain in the stomach in the upper part. From the abdomen, indigestion can be confused with so-called heartburn, bearing in mind that heartburn can also occur with indigestion, and understand the difference between the two; In short, we can say that the main difference is that heartburn causes acid reflux in the upper part, not in the stomach itself as is the case with GERD.
- Feeling tired, tired or nauseous, and a tendency to vomit.
- Weight loss.
- Rash and swelling after eating fatty foods in some cases of stomach ulcers.
You may also be interested in: Price and specifications of the salinal drops for treating flatulence in children
You may also be interested: price and specifications for the medicine telfast 180 cold and flu
Treating stomach ulcers:
- Antibiotics: It is prescribed if the stomach ulcers are caused by the proton pump inhibitors H, and the principle of action of these drugs is based on inhibiting or reducing the production of their acids by the stomach, which prevents the ulcer from getting worse.
- It is prescribed with antibiotics if you have stomach germs, antihistamines or histamine receptor blockers. Medicines in this pharmacological group are alternative options to proton pump inhibitors such as ranitidine.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of the montelukast montelukast tablets for the treatment of allergies and asthma
Names of medicines for treating ulcers:
- Clacid medication.
You may also be interested: pharmacy treatment for varicose veins, self and home remedies, and how to prevent them