Seeds of Cress from seed very beneficial to the body, because it helps in the treatment of a large number of diseases, but how it can affect your body when you use it with honey? Keep with us to know the benefits of love Cress with honey through this article.
The benefits of the love of Cress with honey
Can be a mixture of honey and love Cress an effective treatment for a number of pathological conditions, due to the containment of all of them on the many beneficial nutrients, so it can be a mixture of honey with the seeds of Cress mix rich in protein, this is in addition to that it works on:
Treatment of amoebic dysentery
This can be used mixture in the treatment of amoebic dysentery because of the ability of the mixture to reduce the irritation of the intestine caused by dysentery, and can be for the love of Cress’s ability to cleanse the digestive tract, stimulate the appetite, this besides contains the amount of gum that may help in the treatment of constipation, it can also be used to treat bleeding.
In addition to these benefits possess all of the love cress and honey special-effects, what will happen when you merge them together, will help you following paragraph in the identification of the benefits of each in detail.
The benefits of the love of Cress
- Helps in lowering blood sugar and reducing high blood pressure.
- Helps in the treatment of bone fractures andtreatment of arthritis.
- Helps treat anemia because it contains a large amount of iron.
- Helps to resist bacteria and fungi existing in bulk.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol and triglycerides located.
- Helps in the treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma.
- Helps in infertility treatment and increase fertility.
- Helps in protection from cancer.
- Work as diuretics and help in reducing the proportion of potassium in the blood.
- Helps in increasing the milk supply during lactation.
- Works as an antioxidant, and thus protects the body from number of diseases.
- Promotes menstruation, because it helps to increase the blood flow.
You can watch this video also to recognize the benefits of the love of Cress in detail:
Read also: the benefits of love Cress the body and the authenticity and realism
The benefits of honey
Can help of honey on:
- Helps get rid of diarrhea because of its ability to increase the proportion of potassium in the body, which plays a role in the treatment of diarrhea.
- Prevents the backflow of stomach acids and Gerd, due to its ability to encapsulate the lining of the inner stomach and esophagus.
- Works to kill bacteria harmful to the body.
- It can be used for the treatment of colds cough, but should not be used with children aged less than a year.
- Works as a powerful antioxidant, and thus helps in relieve the process of aging.
- The treatment of burns and wounds of the skin.
In addition to the benefits of the former can help to mix the honey with the natural ingredients in:
- Easing tensions.
- Get rid of insomnia and get a good night’s sleep.
- Treat the problem vision.
- Get rid of bad breath.
- The treatment of obesity.
- Treat the scratch.
- Treating eczema.
Read also: the benefits of honey on an empty stomach men’s world, humans and
Damage love cress and honey
Certainly you should not use natural recipes only after consulting a doctor, as a lot of herbs may have the opposite effect on the body, and damage the love of Cress that it may cause abortion, can also cause low potassium levels in the blood, and cause low sugar blood pressure and for normal rates when you use it with medications.
Should not the consumption of honey in large quantities, because its consumption by a large may increase the number of calories, and therefore may cause an increase in weight, can cause children’s consumption of honey by a large poisoning of food.
Now at the end of the article do you know the dear readers on the benefits of the love of Cress with honey? Tell us in the comments have you tried this mixture? And what is the result you use them, but remember that it is always important to consult a doctor before trying any of the recipes natural.