Perhaps the phrase the months that spring to mind when you ask a question about the benefits of the islands are “Islands system”; the but you are limited the benefits of carrots just to consider whether or not other benefits?
In this article we will review the benefits of carrots and its importance to the human body, in addition to its benefits on different organs.
Islands contains many of the necessary nutrients, Kalpetta-carotene, antioxidants, potassium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, fiber, and vitamins such as (a, C, B1, B2 and B6) and other elements, and this is a carrot of food beneficial to health.
The carrots in several colors and this orange, red, white, purple, and orange color features a high proportion of beta-carotene and antioxidants.
The value of calorie per 100 grams of fresh carrot 41 calories, contains 88.29 grams of water and 9.58 g of carbohydrates; therefore, it is the taste of his sweet, which makes it possible to eat it as a snack, or add it to dishes basic, or even drink juice.
The most important benefits of carrots
Suspected reflux, features a substance beta-carotene which is considered from the family of carotenoids, a family of pigment responsible for yellow, orange and red in fruits and vegetables, where he works on reducing the chance of heart disease, stroke, cancer, blindness, slow the aging process and improve the functions of the lungs, which is also the source of the head of of vitamin A.
The benefits of carrots for
Helps the islands to protect the eye from glaucoma and the Prevention of cataracts because it contains beta carotene, important for maintaining eye health, as it helps to strengthen the system and improve the vision because it contains vitamin A.
The benefits of carrots to
Works islands to improve the health of the heart and nervous system, it also reduces the risk of injury Bstroke, heart attack or stroke; where the islands contains antioxidants, such as beta-carotene, and AFP-carotene, and nicotine, which work to reduce the proportion of harmful cholesterol in the blood, where it found that eating two carrots a day for a week helps to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 11%.
Needs carrots also on the element potassium, which helps lower the high blood pressure, so if you have been eating carrots regularly every day for a week.
Benefits of carrot for the liver
Helps the islands to protect the liver and purify it from toxins, it also reduces the deposition of bile fats in the liver.
In addition, it contains vitamin A which helps the body get rid of toxins and helps the colon get rid of waste because it contains a large proportion of fiber.
The benefits of carrots in strengthening the immune system
Works carrots strengthen the immune system because it contains various nutrients that are needed by the immune system, which work to strengthen it, such as: antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin C helps protect the body from various diseases, such as: flu, colds.
The benefits of carrots for cancer prevention
- Help islands in the correction of flaws of DNA; because it contains beta carotene which works to promote the work of the enzymes and corrected the defects of DNA, in a study of 23 men properly found that carrot juice rich in beta-carotene and tomato juice rich in place was very effective in this task. Also, the beta-carotene also acts as an antioxidant; thus, it promotes cell activity predators of tumors which are called “natural killer cells (Natural Killer Cells)”.
- Works beta-carotene to encourage communication between the cells , thus limiting the overgrowth of cells leading to cancer; and by activating the genes work to produce small openings between the cells to allow the transfer of information between them, as it contains the polycarbonate material acetylglucosamine, which inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
Examples of cancers that helps the carrots in the Prevention of:colon cancer andprostate cancer.
The benefits of carrots for teeth
Stimulates the secretion of saliva which helps in balancing the acidity of the stomach and the bacteria in the mouth, as it prevents tooth decay and bad breath which help in maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth.
Regulate blood sugar levels
Islands contains compounds phytochemicals (Phytochemicals) and antioxidants, which help in regulating the sugar levels in blood. Although a quarter of the components of the carrot are from carbohydrates; however, the amount of its existing think of a few, so that the voltage indicator diabetes not equivalent to 39; therefore, its effect on blood sugar levels a few.
The benefits of carrots for skin
Carrot juice helps to protect the skin from sunlight and ultraviolet, and prevent the appearance of spots and acne, reduce the appearance of wrinkles because it works on the regeneration of tissues and get rid of dead skin cells; which helps in keeping the skin enjoy vitality and freshness.
The benefits of carrots for hair
Works to stimulate hair growth and strengthen it, handles its brittleness can help it, as it works to improve blood circulation in the head, and the hair look healthy shiny.
The benefits of carrots for men the (weight loss)
Carrots can be selected for use during dieting, because:
- Rich in vitamin A, where the body converts vitamin A in food to chemicals called retinoid, which interact with cells and tissues, and affect the growth of new fat cells and of fat storage and obesity.
- Rich in dietary fiber.
- Rich in vitamin C.
- Ware, M. (2017) What are the health benefits of carrots?, Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270191.php (Accessed: 9th October 2019).
- Bjarnadottir, A. (2019) Carrots 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits, Available at: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/carrots (Accessed: 9th October 2019).
- Nagdeve, M. (2019) Carrots: Nutrition Facts & Benefits, Available at: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/vegetable/carrots.html (Accessed: 9th October 2019).