Depends cleaning the teeth of the most important steps to keep our teeth bright and white, so we’ll dear readers in this article on the benefits of cleaning teeth different methods of keeping the teeth clean.
Ways to keep the teeth clean
There are many ways to clean teeth, including:
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes, and brushing after eating, especially if you have something acidic like grapefruit juice or soda.
- Don’t forget to clean your tongue, it is a shelter for bacteria, clean your tongue using toothbrush or scraper tongue.
- The use of appropriate equipment, use toothpaste with fluoride and a soft brush texture to suit your mouth.
- Consider using Electric Toothbrush Powered by batteries, which can reduce plaque and gingivitis more than do manual toothbrush.
Steps to use the brush and how to keep it
- Hold your toothbrush at an angle simple, targeted logos towards the area where your teeth and gums, clean gently with circular motions and short back-and-forth, where to clean the teeth by brushing harder or with hard can hurt the gums.
- Always rinse the toothbrush with water after cleaning, and keep your toothbrush in an upright position, and let it dry in the air until you use again.
- Try to keep them separate from the toothbrush and the other in the same situation to prevent contamination.
- Do not cover toothbrushes or store them in closed cabinets, which may encourage the growth of bacteria and mold.
- I know when to change your toothbrush.
Other steps to clean teeth
- You can’t reach the bacteria in the tight spaces between your teeth and under the gum line using toothbrush, that’s why you should use dental floss, it doesn’t matter if you use brush or floss first.
- In addition to daily brushing and flossing, consider using a mouthwash that contains fluoride to promote oral health.
- Be careful when using toothpicks or other things, which can injure the gums or allow bacteria.
- If you smoke, try to quit smoking, since tobacco use increases the risk of many diseases, including gum disease and tooth loss.
Read also: know the steps of cleaning the teeth right.
The benefits of dental cleaning
Recommend American Dental Association cleaning your teeth by brushing twice a day, when you clean your teeth:
- This will help you in removing food debris and plaque.
- Limits the production of bacteria on a layer of the tooth, which attack the tooth enamel, and eventually lead to the erosion of tooth enamel.
- Protect your mouth from various diseases such as inflammation of the gums.
- Protect your teeth from the registry, where to clean the teeth periodically protects teeth from the registry.
- You’ll get a beautiful smile, white teeth bright.
The benefits of teeth cleaning the natural ways
There are a lot of natural ways that you can use in cleaning the teeth, including:
The use of natural oils
May lead rinse the oil in your mouth and spit out to him, to strengthen your teeth, prevent tooth decay, soothe the gums, remove plaque, and examples of these oils, coconut oil and olive oil.
You can take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil in your mouth for a period ranging between 20 and 30 minutes, many believe that coconut oil is particularly useful for the teeth because it contains fatty acids like lauric acid, a substance with anti-inflammatory effects and anti-microbial.
Researchers discovered that people who cleaned their teeth using toothpaste that contains sodium bicarbonate, removed more plaque, they became the growth of plaque least 24 hours more than the people who cleaned their teeth by some miracle teeth does not contain sodium bicarbonate.
Be careful when using these natural recipes is not imposed in their use, and make sure that you do not have sensitive teeth, the direction of these natural ingredients, preferably consult your doctor before use.
Also read: best natural ways to whiten teeth.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the benefits of cleaning the teeth .. if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.