Dear reader, the benefits of quince diabetes are many and can be counted, and if you want to know these benefits, follow us, read this article.
The benefits of quince diabetic
The benefits of quince for diabetics too many, are considered of medicinal plants that are not appealing factors in the treatment of diabetes and its complications, increases the quince all over the world, as it is a source of diet is very important, as it contains compounds polyphenols, organic acids, free amino acids, and the use of quince to minimize the symptoms of diabetes in the folk medicines of Iran and Turkey.
Here are some of the benefits of the quince for patients with diabetes, in addition to some simple tips to include it in your diet.
The benefits of quince diabetes through vitamins
Contains quince on many of the important vitamins for patients with diabetes specifically. It contains quince on protein, carbohydrates and vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, iron, potassium and magnesium, all of these vitamins help the body to work efficiently and healthy and natural, in addition to that the quince contains very few calories, and therefore does not pose a threat in the increased weight of the diabetic patient, which makes it of fruits healthy for diabetic patients.
The benefits of quince diabetes are multiple, including the containment of quince on the many anti-oxidants, and this additive is very important, as it helps the diabetic patient have a lack of exposure to infection and lack of stress metabolism, as these additives protect cells from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that may work to destroy the cells.
Read Also: What are the benefits of quince for your child?
Contains quince on many natural fibers that help to improve digestion and the functioning of the digestive system, this fiber is of great significance for patients with diabetes, where the works quince to reduce the exposure to inflammatory action in the intestine, it also improves resistance to infection by harmful bacteria in the digestive tract.
Benefits of the quince in general
- Helps syrup of quince in the control of nausea resulting from pregnancy, there is a study that says that syrup of quince be more effective than vitamin B6 in reducing nausea and vomiting resulting from pregnancy, but did not move side effects buy quince, therefore you must consult a doctor before taking a drink of quince during pregnancy.
- Working the quince to protect the intestinal tissue from damage related to inflammatory bowel disease.
- Might help the syrup of quince in reducing the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease, known as acid reflux.
- Some studies say that the compounds found in quince have shared some of the symptoms of light sensitivity, such as: inflamed skin, runny nose and asthma, but this needs further studies.
- Quince antibacterial properties which may help prevent further growth of some types of harmful bacteria.
Read Also: What are the symptoms of the height of the esophagusthat?
- After chopping the quinces, place in a bowl with water and a small amount of sugar.
- Leave it on low heat until tender.
- You can try adding spices like vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and anise.
- You can eat the quince cooked alone or with oatmeal or yogurt or pancakes.
- You can make quince jam, but keep in mind that the jam tend to be sugar high, this may pose a risk to a diabetic patient.
The benefits of quince diabetes are many, it helps in the treatment of digestive disorders, allergies, high blood sugar, for further inquiries, you can consult one of our doctors here