Consumes the mushroom, the Indian all over the world, is a project of the milk Brewers was developed in the mountains of the northern Caucasus, according to popular belief, have you heard that before? You know they’re with us in the next section on the benefits of mushrooms Indian diabetes and the method of its preparation and eating.
The benefits of mushrooms Indian or kefir for diabetes
Kefir or mushroom India is a combination of bacteria and yeast, fly on this more “pills kefir”.
Granules kefir, not grains typical, such as wheat or rice, do not contain gluten; where it is combined milk with grains of kefir and store it in a warm place for fermentation for the production of a draft kefir.
Mushrooms Indian flavor refreshing, and density similar to coffee, yogurt, rechargeable, and because of the fermentation process, you may feel that the taste of the kefir carburetor a little bit (the taste of carbonated water).
The many health benefits of the fungus to the Indian to their content of microorganisms; the probiotics, or “good bacteria”, are live organisms that can help keep bowel movement regularly, and treat some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, supporting the immune system.
Read Also: diet for diabetics .. options for everyday meals three
The benefits of mushrooms Indian diabetics
In 2015, I compared a small study between the effects of eating mushrooms Indian milk fermented traditionally on the blood sugar levels in diabetes, the participants who ate the mushrooms of India have their blood sugar levels much less than those who ate the fermented milk traditional.
It was noted that the participants in the group of mushrooms, the Indian also was reduced to the value of hemoglobin A1c have, which is a measure to manage blood sugar for the past 3 months.
Relies the nutrients found in mushrooms of the Indian on the kind of milk used in making it, but overall, it is a good source of protein, calcium, and potassium; some brands which are purchased from stores supported by the Bvitamin D also.
As shown by laboratory studies that kefir may have antibacterial properties and fungi, despite the need for further examination, research suggests that kefir has the potential to be useful against inflammation of the stomach and intestines andvaginal infections andyeast infections.
As reported by another study that the consumption of kefir reduces body weight and total cholesterol in mice that suffer from overweight, however, there is a need for further research.
Read also: meals for patients with diabetes and some ways to prepare
A way to work mushrooms Indian
Anyone can make the mushroom Indian at home in a clean environment; they must wash the utensils and cooking equipment and your hands thoroughly with soap and water before you start.
You will need:
- Beans mushrooms of India (kefir) activity.
- Kind of milk is your favorite, and in this case low-fat milk and free of sugar.
- A glass jar.
- A coffee filter paper or cloth.
- The elastic band.
- Silicone spatula or wooden spoon (utensils for stirring non-metal generally).
- A mesh strainer is metal.
To take advantage of the benefits of mushrooms India, Indian diabetics release him as follows:
- Combine 1 teaspoon of cereal kefir per cup of milk in a glass bowl, then cover the jar and filter the coffee paper proved a cover with a rubber band.
- Store the jar in a warm place, about 70 degrees Fahrenheit for a period of 12-48 hours, depending on your taste and paying the room.
- Once the intensification of milk and the taste is refreshing, filter the mushrooms Indian in a storage container, then cover it tightly; it can be stored in this case for up to a week.
Read also: useful fruits for diabetics and what are the quantities allowed?
There are some tips that you should pay attention to when you work the mushroom in the Indian region:
- Exposure can lead to metal to weaken the granules mushrooms Indian, so avoid metal tools.
- Temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit can cause damage to the throat.
- You must keep a container of mushrooms Indian away from direct sunlight.
- Can be kept with mushroom Indian activity to make more mushrooms Indian later.
- Shake the drink If began to separation during storage.
Ways to eat mushrooms Indian
Can exploit the benefits of mushrooms Indian diabetics in many ways the same that is being used milk and yogurt; can be eaten directly, such as drinks, or use it in other drinks, or pour it on cereal or oatmeal.
It can also be used in baked goods or soup or salad, although the heat may reduce the concentration of the probiotics significantly.
Also read: Benefits of cabbage for me, foods beneficial and harmful to diabetics
Are you thinking about right now in the experience of this delicious drink after knowing the benefits of mushrooms Indian diabetic or you know him already? For more information about the foods and drinks that are suitable for diabetic, you can consult one of our doctors here.