Peanuts are an excellent source of vegetable proteins, fiber and many vitamins and minerals main, comes peanut in many forms including roasted and salted, covered in chocolate used peanut, that different species have different nutritional properties and benefits of various health, besides its benefits healthy food is peanut food rich in calories so it more healthy and beneficial for pregnant women, you know the benefits of eating peanuts to deal through this article.
The benefits of eating peanuts for the deal
- Iron: all nuts including peanuts are rich in iron, helps peanuts full or peanut butter to prevent anemia during pregnancy.
- Monounsaturated fats: peanuts are rich in fats, monounsaturated fats, especially oleic acid which is beneficial for the heart, can eat a handful of peanuts every day for the Prevention of heart disease.
- Niacin: promotes vitamin B3 (niacin) in Peanuts memory power and brain functioning, improves resveratrol the flavonoid found in Peanuts blood flow to the brain.
- Calories: if Case suffer from a lack of weight during pregnancy can help peanut to gain weight because it is rich in calories which help to reach a healthy weight.
- Fiber: can help fiber content in Peanuts in relieving constipation.
- Tryptophan: contains peanuts on the essential amino acids that allow tryptophan, which produces serotonin that is one of the key elements in improving mood and helps fight depression.
- Protein: contains peanut protein which helps fetal growth and development properly.
- Vitamin E: contains nuts contain vitamin E, which works to control blood pressure.
After that you know the benefits of eating peanuts to know the benefits of peanut general.
The benefits of peanut general
Support heart health
Contains peanut fats mono-unsaturated and more healthy than saturated fats and fats that make peanuts the best to sources of fats that contain a higher proportion of saturated fat, the study found that eating 46 grams of peanuts or peanut butter every day may improve heart health for patients with diabetes.
Maintain a healthy weight
Because Peanut is rich with healthy fats, protein and fiber making them a light snack may help to be taken in moderation a person to maintain a healthy weight, and I found research that women who consumed nuts, including peanuts twice a week have a lower risk of overweight and obesity over the course of 8 years than those who rarely ate nuts.
Regulate blood sugar levels
Peanuts are an excellent food for patients with diabetes or risk of diabetes and has peanuts on index low glycemic, which means they do not cause major rises in blood sugar levels, helps the peanut to control the level of sugar in the blood because it is relatively low in carbohydrates but high in protein, fat, fiber, and slow fiber of digestion which allows the launch of more energy and it takes protein a longer time in the transformation of simple carbohydrates, and after that you know the benefits of eating peanuts for the benefits of the Peanut, the general also know the damage of frequent intake.
Damage frequent intake of peanut
Contains peanut proteins called Rain content and some people have severe allergic reactions to these proteins, and for these people can cause a peanut allergic reaction life-threatening, because the peanut contains a high percentage of calories it is reasonable to eat in moderation as part of a balanced diet may lead to consumption a lot of calories to gain weight and this is true regardless of whether the foods come from, calories nutritious or not.
Now, dear readers and that you know the benefits of eating peanuts for the deal at the end of this article we wish you continued health and wellness
Calculator pregnancy and birth
You can calculate the pregnancy birth and also account of pregnancy conference, calculate the expected date of birth of your child .. and see how it grows now inside of you! The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: