Has long been thought that fennel strengthens your eyesight, regulates the hormones you have, improves digestion, and helps memory, but what the validity of these arrests? Know with us on the benefits of drinking fennel after eating side effects through this article.
The benefits of drinking fennel after eating
Can dry the fennel seeds and used to make strong tea with a strong aroma tea and licorice for a bit, with the smells and taste a little bitter, the benefits of this tea include:
- Can help in the fight against infections, fennel tea agent that is antimicrobial and antiviral, and can help you fennel if you feel a cold by resistant pathogens that attack the immune system you have.
- The benefits of drinking fennel after eating may include that it can support digestion, if you suffer from an upset stomach, or flatulence or diarrhea, it helps you fennel after eating to get rid of these unpleasant symptoms, the warm company has calms the digestion, and fennel itself is known for its efficacy in the treatment of digestive problems.
- Increases the amount of antioxidants in the body, where fennel tea the antioxidants that your body needs to fight all the damage to your body regularly, when you drink fennel tea, the antioxidants will adhere to the molecules found in your blood which fights oxidation, this reduces the damage that the kidneys and liver, and helps the production of new cells to the body, and reduces the signs of aging.
- Can relieve constipation, and fennel tea want to your muscles, digestion process, if you drink some fennel tea will help to cleanse your body and move toxins out of your digestive system.
Read also: the benefits of fennel for belly slimming and side effects
Doses drink fennel after eating
Now that we know the benefits of drink fennel after eating you doses eat:
If you can get fennel seeds fresh you can making fennel tea on your own, where you can dry the seeds by leaving them in the sun for two or three days, or you can speed up this process by putting seeds in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Then simply drag the seeds and use them in a ball of tea or tea bag empty, with soak the powder in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes, remember the more time put powder or pills fennel in the water, the taste of the brew is stronger and more focused.
Since fennel tea affects digestion, start with a cup a day and see how your body reacts with the drink, we recommend that you also consult your doctor before the introduction of the fennel flesh for your food and take advantage of the benefits of drinking fennel after a meal as a preventive measure.
Read also: the benefits of fennel are boiled for slimming and way to eat
Now that we know the benefits of drinking fennel after most to you side effects:
- There is some debate about whether you should use fennel to soothe infant colic, the Estragole in fennel may not be safe for children.
- If you are pregnant, you should avoid drinking fennel tea because it may cause malfunction of hormones your body.
- Since fennel belongs to the family of carrots, avoid drinking fennel if you are allergic to carrots or any other plants in that family, such as celery.
- If you take blood thinners or you suffer from a bleeding disorder, you must exercise caution when drinking fennel tea because it may increase bleeding.
Read also: benefits of fennel to the state of his monthly and treat her pain
For more information about the benefits of drinking fennel after eating and the benefits of fennel and other you can consult one of our doctors here.