Do you get rid of the banana peel after you eat it? After that read this article won’t do it because you will learn the benefits of banana peel to the teeth in addition to its benefits a lot for the skin and hair.
Bananas including the peel of his Foreign a tremendous amount of important nutrients, containing medium banana 422 mg of potassiumand 32 mg of magnesium, 3 grams of fiber in addition to antioxidants vitamin C and many other vitamins.
Also read: Benefits of banana and its nutritional value
So you’d be surprised of the possible uses of banana peel in dental care and humans, and it is also possible to use it in the first aid and household cleaning.
The benefits of banana peel to the teeth
Banana peel the effect of anti-bacteria causing gum disease infections such as bleeding and increase the chances of infection with apical periodontitis.
Read also: periodontal disease and methods of prevention
Also, that banana peel is used as home tooth whitening, as follows:
- Use the peel of a ripe banana to ensure they are at the highest levels of potassium, because of the effect in the glow of the teeth.
- Rub your teeth thoroughly around the interior of the crust for two minutes, and be sure to rub all the teeth including damage photo.
- The more time rubbing your teeth, the more stretched all the mineral salts and antioxidants present in the cortex and begin to whiten the teeth.
- After finishing, wash your teeth with your favorite, and smiled with your teeth white.
- Repeat the process daily for several weeks to get the desired result.
Also read: Best Home Recipes for teeth whitening
The benefits of banana peel for skin
The use of banana peel for skin are numerous, including:
- Rub the skin with the interior of the peel of banana help to reduce wrinkles.
- Close your eyes and put a banana peel on it to reduce bulges of the eyes.
- Can also be used to moisturize and smoothness of the skin.
- Also used in cases of psoriasis to evaluate the feeling of love and put it on the affected place.
- In addition to the possibility of their use in reducing the spread of the grain in the skin for its ability to soothe the inflammation by rubbing the banana peel on your skin for 10 minutes and then wash your face and repeat it twice a day.
- Used to reduce scars, the effects of wounds by placing a banana peel on the scar and leave it for an hour or all night with repetition daily.
After that you know the benefits of banana peel to the teeth and skin, you have to learn on the benefits of the company and household use.
The benefits of banana peel for
Can use the banana peel as a component of the components of the mask to the hair it contains antioxidants that moisturize dry hair and strengthen it.
Read also: the best catcher natural products for dry hair
The use of banana peel in household cleaning
Instead of throwing the banana peel, you can use it in your home based business of polishing and cleaning, so you can use banana peel to polish shoes, giving the appearance of shining silver.
Can you eat banana peel?
Some people use a banana peel in some foods and drinks, where you can:
- Boil the banana peel with water to make a tea banana.
- Boil the peels also with water and sugar to make candy.
- Mixing it with fruits to make smoothies.
Important tips to get the benefits of banana peel to the teeth
- Use a banana peel full maturity for best results.
- Store bananas in a cool dry place, make it away from heat or sunlight.
- Do not store the banana peel never in the refrigerator.
- Avoid throwing the banana peel and keep it for many of the uses mentioned.
After that you dear reader on the benefits of banana peel to the teeth and skin and hair, you can consult one of our doctors here