You may feel discomfort and anxiety when your child does not eat properly, loses his appetite, which makes you fear for the health of your child and looking for solutions to this problem, so you know with us dear readers the following article on the best appetizer for the kids and options appropriate for you, causes injury to your child loss of appetite.
Weeks the loss of appetite when the kids
Your child may refuse to eat or consume very small amounts, which affect weight and growth, then you get very concerned about the health of your child, so you start in the search for the causes of this condition, and may include the following:
- Changes in the growth of the baby may cause reduced appetite, which could slow down the growth of the child after the first year.
- Food allergy.
- Forcing a child to eat.
- Injury to a child with the disease, such as flu, diarrhea, sore throat or other cases.
- Know the child’s stress or tension.
- Anorexia nervosa, where the child may have exiled myself from eating.
- Taking certain medications such as antibiotics and many other medicines.
- Anemia or anaemia, as the child’s source of anaemia may be his appetite is weaker, plus it will become tired and irritable.
- Worms the abdomen can cause loss of appetite in children.
- Genetic predisposition.
I don’t think anorexia is serious as it can be avoided or cured through the resort to the appetizer to the kids to encourage them to eat, and we’ll show you in this article the best options.
The best appetizer for the kids
Tips to improve your baby’s appetite
You can follow some tips to improve your baby’s appetite, and encourages the following:
- The use of snacks, but you should be good as the main meals, you can use peanuts to raise the level of the appetite and promote protein.
- Add milk supplements in your baby’s meal on the body cheese, yogurt or cream.
- Encourage your child to physical activity and to enhance his appetite, he can ride a bike or practice some sports.
- Choose foods with excess calories to increase the weight of your child.
- Add some herbs and spices to the food when cooking to improve the taste, as you can fry the herbs and spices in olive oil before adding them to food to give flavor the best.
- Mix different vegetables in the food to give a combination of contrasting colors in a meal your baby to open his appetite.
The use of dietary supplements
You can use the supplements available in pharmacies to improve the appetite of your child but you must first consult your child’s pediatrician, to decide the best for him, include:
Read also: the best complementary food for children and its side effects foods alternative.
There are some medications that help to treat loss of appetite in children, you can consult a specialist physician for your child to select the appropriate drugs.
Foods are considered the best appetizer for the kids
There are some foods that can be considered as the best appetizer for the kids to help your child eat better, and include the following:
- Peanuts, because it contains large amounts of zinc.
- Lemon juice.
- The pumpkin seeds.
- The carrot juice.
Read Also: How to give vegetables to kids in a Appetite like them.
The Prevention of anorexia in children
After that you know the best appetizer for the kids and foods that can be used, we’ll give you tips to protect your child from injury, loss of appetite, and encourages:
- Make meals your child a delicious, multi-colors and various shapes so as to attract his attention, so I try to provide healthy meals, but in distinctive ways.
- Do not ignore your child or you guilt him while eating his food.
- Set precise timetables for your child, so you can offer food when your baby is hungry.
- Encourage your child to take food choices true.
- Encourage your child to eat tasty snacks between the main meals.
- Offer your child small portions of food at regular intervals.
- Encourage your child to physical activity and exercise.
- Don’t force your child to eat unless hungry.
- Don’t ask your child to finish a plate of food completely because this is not true, so you should not force him to eat more food after the satiety.
Read also: anorexia in kids and simple solutions to want your child in food.
When should I consult a doctor?
I don’t think anorexia is a serious problem, where you can treat them, sometimes using the appetizer for the kids to improve their eating, but should consult a doctor if your child is suffering from the following symptoms:
- Abdominal pain when eating.
- Weight loss or increased weight abruptly.
- Low energy your child.
- Shortness of breath.
- Injury, vomiting, cough, shortness of breath or a rash after eating.
In the end after we have explained to you dear readers the best appetizer for the kids and the potential causes of loss of appetite when your child, if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.