Cancer of the serious diseases on health, which is looking a lot about ways to avoid infection, keep with us dear reader this article is to recognize the symptoms of onset of colon cancer and what are its causes and how to protect yourself from infection by.
The causes of colon cancer
The doctors aren’t sure what causes most cancers of the colon, but are generally colon cancer starts occur when mutations to the DNA of healthy cells in the colon, andcontains the DNA of the cell to a set of instructions that determine cell function.
Grow healthy cells are divided in an organized manner to keep the body functioning normally, but when he gets the DNA of the cell becomes cancerous, cells continue to divide (even when there is no need for new cells) and accumulate the cells until they form a tumor.
With the passage of time can grow the cancer cells invade and destroy normal tissue nearby, and can be cancer cells moving to other parts of the body to form a novel there (metastasis).
Read also: how you can discover the symptoms of colon cancer?
Symptoms start colon cancer
Many people with colon cancer do not experience any symptoms in the early stages of the disease, but when symptoms appear it is likely to vary from person to person depending on the size of the cancer and its location in the large intestine, and the signs and symptoms of colon cancer include:
- Change the level in the intestines, including diarrhea or constipation or a change in consistency of stool.
- Bleeding rectal or blood in the stool.
- Persistent abdominal discomfort such as cramps gas or pain.
- Feeling that bowel not emptied completely.
- Weak or tired.
- Unexplained weight loss.
Although these symptoms are not confirmation on colon cancer, however, we note dear reader, need to go to the doctor if you feel any of the previous symptoms to ensure your health.
Read also: prevent colon cancer is not impossible.
The Prevention of cancer
After that you know, dear reader, the symptoms of the beginning of colon cancer follow us to learn ways to prevent them as follows:
Colon cancer screening
Doctors recommend people who suffer from the risk of cancer of the colon to examine the colon cancer at the age of fifty, but people who have a percentage risk of wound it up like (people who have a family history of colon cancer) should test early.
Some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of colon cancer by making changes in daily life routine as follows:
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which contain vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants that may play a role in the Prevention of cancer.
- Completely stop drinking alcohol of.
- Stop smoking, if you are a smoker we advise that you speak with your doctor about ways to quit smoking permanently.
- Exercise most days of the week, try to exercise at least 30 minutes of exercise most days if you’re inactive, start gradually until you reach 30 minutes of sport or any activity you love.
- Maintain a healthy weight, if you are a healthy weight try to maintain your weight by combining a healthy diet and exercise daily, if you need to lose weight ask your doctor about healthy ways to achieve your goal.
Read also: the difference between the symptoms of colon cancer, and irritable bowel syndrome.
At the end of our article about the symptoms of the beginning of colon cancer , we hope that we have made it clear to you dear reader that the symptoms and how to prevent them, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.