It is possible that a lot of people create the wisdom teeth for many reasons, and then take off the wisdom tooth can occur some complications, so we will in this article on symptoms of inflammation of the wisdom tooth after the extraction and how it can be prevented.
Inflammation of the wisdom tooth after the extraction
One of the complications of dislocation of the wisdom tooth is the cavity side or what is known as inflammation of the alveolar bone, and the side happens when you don’t require a blood clot at the site of tooth extraction, or they expire or dissolve before the wound is healed.
Typically, the formed blood clot at the site of tooth extraction, a blood clot that serves as a protective layer over the end of the bone and nerve underlying at the site of the tooth empty, the session will provide also the basis for the growth of new bone to the soft tissues on the meeting.
If you know the bones, nerves, latent detection leads to severe pain, not only in the lumen but also along the nerves that radiate to the side of your face, becomes the Lumen is committed to and has filled up with leftovers which increases the pain, if you get the cavity dry, the pain starts usually after one to three days of the removal of the tooth.
Depends The Lumen side of the most common complication after tooth extraction, particularly after the removal of wisdom teeth, the drugs that do not need a prescription alone will not be sufficient to treat the pain of the lumen side, can the dentist or oral surgeon providing treatments to relieve the pain.
Read also: know the duration of pain after having a tooth pulled.
Symptoms of wisdom tooth after the extraction
- Severe pain within a few days after extraction of wisdom teeth.
- Partial or total loss of a blood clot at the site of tooth extraction, which you may notice it like a cavity empty.
- Bone visible of the cavity.
- Pain radiating from the cavity to your ear or your eye or your neck.
- The smell of bad breath.
- Taste is grainy in your mouth.
When should I see a doctor?
There is a certain degree of pain and discomfort after tooth extraction this is normal, however, you should be able to address this pain by using Painkiller dub dentist or surgeon of the mouth, must be less pain with the passage of time.
If you have new pain or notice that the pain is getting worse in the following days, contact your dentist or oral surgeon immediately.
What you should do after you take off the wisdom teeth?
Proper care at home after a tooth extraction help to avoid the symptoms of inflammation of the wisdom tooth after the extraction and to promote healing and prevent damage to the wound, it is likely to make you the following steps to avoid pain after the extraction:
- Control pain, place cold compresses on the outer surface of your face on the first day after the extraction and compresses other warm, to help reduce pain and swelling.
- Drinks, drink plenty of water after surgery, avoid alcoholic beverages or caffeinated or carbonated beverages or hot.
- Food, eat light foods, such as yogurt or Apple, for the first day, start eating half-ready when you can afford it, avoid chewing on the side that you Surgery of your mouth.
- Clean your mouth, after surgery, you can rinse your mouth gently andbrushing your teeth, but avoid the extraction site for the first 24 hours, after the first 24 hours, rinse your mouth gently with salt warm water several times a day for a week after surgery, you can consult your doctor also.
- Tobacco, if you smoke or use tobacco, don’t do it for at least 48 hours after the surgery.
Read Also: How Soon Can you eat after having a tooth pulled out?
In the end, dear reader, that you know the symptoms of a wisdom tooth after the extraction and how it can be prevented, if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.