Stones of the ureter of the most cases that may cause pain and health problems many, you know, with us in this article on symptoms of kidney stones ureter which consists of the kidneys, and then passed into the ureter with the effect and the appearance of some of the symptoms, and continued with us dear reader the following article to know the symptoms resulting from the composition of these stones, how to treat and Prevention.
Stones of the ureter
Stones of the ureter is a gravel that consists of the kidneys, then move to the ureters are attached and stumble can’t pass it the tube that takes urine from the kidney to the bladder. You think this situation is more common in adults in middle age.
The formation of stones of the ureter
Unfold the gravel of the urinary system as a result of the presence of increased concentrations of minerals and salts in the urine, which leads to the formation of small crystals grow and turn into stones.
Can the formation of stones the urinary system of the uric acid crystals, calcium, phosphate or oxalate. May be many of kidney stones so small that they can pass through the urine without causing any problem.
In the case of pebbles and large they can’t pass, then get stuck in the ureter, composed of ureteral stones that cause the appearance of some of the problems and symptoms, where they block the flow of urine from the kidney to the bladder which may cause severe pain and other symptoms of kidney stones ureter that you will know in this article.
Symptoms of kidney stones ureter
Symptoms kidney stones ureter in the case of gravel the major challenges that cause obstruction of the ureter , which prevents urine flow to the bladder, while passing small stones through the urinary tract without causing any symptoms, the symptoms include the following:
- Severe pain may be intermittent and that extends to the lower abdomen or groin.
- Nausea, vomiting,.
- Frequent desire to urinate, or the inability to urinate easily.
- Feel a burning sensation when urinating.
- Urine pink or red color.
You should contact your doctor immediately if you experience these symptoms, especially if the pain is severe and does not move after taking the drug, or if you suffer from persistent hiccup which is restless with taking the drug.
Week be of ureteral stones
The image shows the transmission of a kidney stone into the ureter
After knowing the symptoms of kidney stones ureter you must identify the causes of and risk factors for Stone ureter, comprising:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of liquids every day, especially water.
- Eating a lot of foods that contain salt, as well as nuts and chocolates.
- Intake of some medicines, such as diuretics and antacids.
- Infection with the urinary tract infections.
- Having a family history of kidney stones.
- Disorder in the kidney or the intestine since birth.
The treatment of stones of the ureter
You must at occurrence of symptoms of kidney stones ureter the committee to consult a doctor to determine the right treatment for you, where treatment depends on the location and size of the gravel in the ureter, and also the treatment varies depending on the health conditions of each person, the treatment options include the following:
- Lithotripsy using a device that produces a shock wave focused cracking the stone, making it pass through the urinary tract with urine.
- The organization of the ureter is a long tube with a lens is inserted in the urethra until it reaches the gravel, and is working to open and remove it with a laser.
- The doctor can prescribe anti-inflammatory non-steroidal, such as ibuprofen to help reduce pain.
- The doctor can prescribe medicines to soothe the stomach and prevent nausea, vomiting.
- Can be made use of kidney stones through the skin, where a small incision is made in the back to directly access to the kidney and the introduction of the scope to find the stone and removed.
Also read: treatment of kidney stones with food normal (food tips).
Prevention symptoms of kidney stones ureter
You need to follow some tips and guidelines so you can to protect yourself from the symptoms of kidney stones ureter include the following:
- Drink at least 3 litres of water a day.
- Drink plenty of fluids like lemon juice, orange or other drinks.
- Reduce the intake of animal protein, such as meat and eggs.
- Reduce the amount of salt in the foods (you should eat less than 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day).
- Reduce the oxalate found in spinach, nuts and other.
- Increase your activity and exercise regularly.
Read also: symptoms of kidney disease and ways to prevent them .. you know they have.
In the end, dear reader, after we have explained to you the symptoms of kidney stones ureter how to treat them and Prevention, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.