The contents of the article
The symptoms of neuritis vary according to the affected nerve inflammation, it is one of the pathological conditions targeted one of the nerves given or the league of just one of them, and each type of symptoms expressed, and in our today’s article we will mention all kinds of inflammation of the nerves symptoms the various causes of primary infection.
Types of inflammation of the nerves
There are three types of inflammation of the nerves and they are:
- Inflammation of the sensory nerve: it is a tingling sensation or numbness, as the person loses the sense of the sense of exposure and paralysis of the affected nerve.
- Inflammation of the nerve of the war: the weakening of the muscles of the body and loss of strength on especially in the affected area inflammation
- Inflammation of the nerve is mixed: and it is the most dangerous species is the most complex, but it is a rare infection.
Each type of the above symptoms, own, below we will mention the symptoms of inflammation of the nerves common occurrence, including:
- Severe pain.
- Tingling one of the parties.
- Numb hands and legs numbness.
- Sensation of heaviness of the parties and the weakness of their movement.
- The lack of capacity in carrying things, which lead to her fall.
- The increased sweating.
- The instability of the pressure.
- May cause impotence in men.
- Exposure to infect the digestive tract and appear in the image of diarrhea or severe constipation.
Causes inflammation of the nerves
There are several reasons lead to infection inflammation of the nerves, as follows:
- Exposure to shocks or mechanical pressure on the nerve of what they destroyed.
- Damage to the blood vessels or the occurrence of bleeding out which is its role a dash of nerves.
- Exposure to infection such as infection diphtheria, leprosy, shingles, polio, tetanus.
- Know the body shocks of chemicals cause damage and inflammation of the nerves due to body of metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic.
- In some cases it can be the reason is the injury to the person diabetes, lack of protection, the independence, or lack of vitamins wholesale, and so on.
As a result of all these causes of their appearance inflammation occurs and nerve damage is recognizable by the appearance of symptoms of inflammation of the nerves, and then search for ways to treat them.
Symptoms of inflammation of the nerves in the head.
May suffer inflammation of the the nerves of any part of the body, especially the vulnerable ones such as parties, as well as can infect the head and offers the symptoms of polyneuritis are many and painful expression of their injury, including:
- Severe headache and pain in the head.
- Nausea and a sense of lack of comfort.
- Pain in the back of the head and scalp with this area.
- The occurrence of disturbances in the system include vision.
- The occurrence of tinnitus is ear.
- The lack of balance and feeling light-headed.
- Fatigue and permanent.
- Feeling tingling cheek.
Asymptoms inflammation of the nerves in the hand
The nerve of the hand or so-called nerve carpal tunnel syndrome is a nerve that extends your liability to the movement of the hand, when being infected with this leads to nerve inflammation, which is a lot of logos overlapping and responsibility is to connect the signals of the nervous system parts of the body, and the symptoms of inflammation of the nerves in the hand are:
- Metal such as lead, mercury, and toxic compounds.
- Deficiency in vitamins especially
- Wound infection or burn.
- Know the hand of the very and cooler high.
- Overload the hand and arm.
- Infection with germs and microbes.
- Chronic diseases which are represented in the diabetes and other.
- Hereditary factors.
- Malfunction of the thyroid causing some of the problems hormonal.
Asymptoms inflammation of the nerves in the foot
You know the foot and nerves by dysfunction leads to disruption of normal functioning, which could send signals opposite to the truth, for example: if you find injury to the foot didn’t send the nerve signals that express pain, and vice versa, can send signals of pain without an obvious cause, and the most important symptoms of inflammation of the nerves associated with inflammation of the feet are:
- Injury to the feet and the tingling.
- The sensation of severe pain.
- Injury to feet numbness.
- Sensation of heaviness of the feet and their weakness.
- The feeling of tingling and tremor of the feet.
- Infected skin of the feet to thin.
- A fall in circulation of any pressure drop.
- Injury men, especially sexual violence, lack of sexual ability.
- Severe sweating.
Asymptoms inflammation of the nerves and muscles
In addition to what is felt by the patient of the lack of comfort and pain, there are symptoms of inflammation of the nerves and muscles are different which is felt by the patient which include:
- A rise in body temperature(fever).
- The appearance of the bites.
- Weakness of the muscle affected and its.
- Not being able to breathe.
- Infection highlighted the relations are: swelling and redness.
But there are some symptoms that indicate it is an emergency requiring rapid medical intervention such as:
- Vomiting, fever and severe.
- Retention of urine.
- Swallowing with great difficulty.
- Difficulty in breathing significantly.
- Pressure severe muscle weakness it.
- Can’t the person move the affected part.
Symptoms of inflammation of the peripheral nerves
There are many symptoms of inflammation of peripheral nerves but its not much different from the symptoms of inflammation of the nerves and general body, which include the following:
- Numbness of feet and hands and the feeling of tingling or numbness to them.
- Malaise such as what results from wearing stockings or tight glove.
- Injury to the skin to thin.
- Lowering the level of blood pressure.
- The inability to carry things and fall always.
- Sexual weakness in men.
- Injury to gastrointestinal problems.
- Exposure to constipation or severe diarrhea.
- Increased sweating.
- The sensation of pain and sudden death.
Symptoms of inflammation of the facial nerves
Called inflammation of the nerves of the face and the name of Bell’s palsy, and causes weakness of the facial muscles suddenly and temporarily, and appears on several images and clear on the face like with half a face shows in a phased manner, and to smile and to one side, and is difficult to close the eye in the affected part, and scientists for the obvious reason in paralysis bell but some people thought that the main cause lies in the inflammation of the nerves and a portion of one face and some of his, or because of exposure to the virus, and this type temporarily, and the symptoms of inflammation of the nerves in the face are:
- Symptoms appear in the beginning of the existence of a weakness in one of the parts of the face after several days battling this part paralyzed temporary.
- Appears the source is low, and the expression in the face such as smiling or closing the eye
- Easy drooling.
- The sensation of pain behind the ear of the Egyptian army or the jaw and around.
- The sensitivity of the sound to the ear of the Egyptian.
- Severe headaches.
- The weakness of the sense of taste.
- Dysfunction in tears, saliva quantity and natural.
Symptoms of neuritis of the fifth
Similar symptoms of inflammation of the nerves, especially the nerve of the fifth with several symptoms of other diseases, it is believed by some that the reason is a toothache or other, and these symptoms are the most important:
- The pain is sudden and acute.
- No pain lasts wall for a moment or to some minutes.
- Repeated seizures sudden onset of pain several times per day or on a weekly basis.
- The pain affects only part of the face and not the whole.
The pain increases when you do the following:
- Cleaning the face wash it.
- Washing tooth brushing.
- The application of cosmetics.
- Exposure to air simple.
- The pain increases with time and the number of times of infection.
- The pain be in the following areas: jaws, lips, gums, teeth, cheeks.
Symptoms of inflammation of the nerves in the legs
The symptoms of inflammation of the nerves in the legs which are caused by the infection sciatica, which affects a leg or a buttock, or both is:
- Severe pain one of legs or buttocks, but of a rare injury to the legs with.
- The pain increases when sitting position.
- The sensation of tightness, twitching, and legs, numbness, and pain in the leg.
- It is difficult for the patient to move his toes and leg.
- The inability to walk and stand.
You should note the symptoms of inflammation of the nerves mentioned at the beginning of its appearance, even become the cure rate of high.
It might interest you also: everything you need to know about diabetic neuropathy
It might interest you also: methods of treatment of peripheral neuropathy