Diabetes is a disease where your body produce enough amount of insulin. So you know the symptoms of diabetes in men in the next section.
Symptoms of diabetes
Often are not discovered early symptoms of diabetes because they may not seem as serious. Some of the symptoms of diabetes early on include:
- Frequent urination.
- Fatigue is not normal.
- Blurred vision.
- Weight loss, even without dieting.
- Tingling or numbness in the hands and feet.
If you allow for me to pass without treatment, it has complications. These can include complications problems:
- The nerves, including nerve damage.
- Also watch out bacterial infections in your eyelids or hair follicles (folliculitis) or the fingertips. All of these signs that you may experience complications of diabetes.
Read Also: What are the methods of prevention of diabetes?
Symptoms of diabetes in men
Can cause diabetes and also in the appearance of the symptoms in Men related to sexual health including:
Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve erection or maintain it. Can be a symptom of many health problems, including high blood pressure, kidney disease, irregular blood circulation or the nervous system. Can be sexual dysfunction can also result from stress, smoking or medication.
- Men with diabetes are at risk for erectile dysfunction. According to a recent analysis for the 145 case, it was found that more than 50% of men with diabetes suffer from erectile dysfunction. If you suffer from sexual dysfunction, which diabetes one of the possible reasons.
Read also: double treatment system for diabetics
Damage to autonomic nervous system (ANS)
- Can hurt diabetes wholesale autonomic nervous system leads to sexual problems. So that ANS in the expansion or narrowing of the blood vessels. If she got blood vessels and nerves located in the penis diabetes may result of impotence.
- Can damage blood vessels due to diabetes which can lead to slow blood flow to the penis. This is another common cause of impotence among men with diabetes.
Read also: what you don’t know about diabetic retinopathy.
Symptoms of diabetes in men
Men who suffer from diabetes could face the also tossed a reactionary. This leads to release some semen into the bladder. Symptoms may include a marked decrease in semen during ejaculation.
Read also: osteoporosis causes of their occurrence and their relationship with diabetes.
The problem of the urinary tract
Can occur urinary problems in men with diabetes because of nerve damage. The inability to control urination, urinary tract infections.
Read also: what you don’t know about diabetic nephropathy.
Risk factors in men
There are many factors that can increase the risk of diabetes and its complications, including:
- Increasing the weight.
- To avoid physical activity.
- The presence of high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Work in progress to what is greater than 45 years.
The smoking cessation or reduction, exercise regularly, maintain a healthy weight, are all very effective ways to prevent the onset of diabetes.
Read Also: when your child diabetes
Treating the symptoms of diabetes in men
Keeping blood glucose levels under control can help prevent urinary problems, and other problems associated with diabetes. If you suffer from problems related to diabetes, then there are medications available to help treat it under the supervision of your doctor.
Treating the symptoms of diabetes in men with medications
It may help you erectile dysfunction medications the ED in the management of your condition. You can also inject drugs mixed with PaperStone, which are compounds similar to hormones, into the penis to help in the treatment of sexual weakness. But you consult your doctor first.
In the end, after that you know the symptoms of diabetes in men .. if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.