Diabetes is one of the most prevalent chronic diseases, rising incidence rates in the Arab world significantly during the period of a few, and you can identify the types of and symptoms of diabetes through the following article.
Types of diabetes
Diabetes three types are most common among the Egyptians, and all type of reasons and various factors this species are:
- Diabetes of the first type: that often affect this type of children and young people, and occurs as a result of insulin resistance which affects sugar levels in the blood are high, and need sources of this type take insulin doses regularly and continuously so as not to affect its deficiency in the blood to put their lives at risk.
- Type II diabetes: which is the most common among the types of diabetes the three, and often occurs after the age of 45 is the largest, is affected by this type of obesity and the factors, genetic heredity, as well as the lethargy and lack of activity, it can be controlled and managed through the following systems and healthy food, contribute to adjust the level of sugar in the blood.
- Gestational diabetes: it is linked to women during pregnancy, it may happen as a result of hormones that occurs during this period on the bus, so to do the placenta secrete hormones that cause insulin resistance and thus affect the rates of sugar in the blood, may occur as a result of family history of any genetically if there is a family member is already infected.
Symptoms of diabetes
While diabetes types the main cause is an imbalance in the hormone insulin, and its main symptoms are similar for Type I and II, it is only necessary to know the common symptoms and the symptoms for each type are detailed.
Symptoms of diabetes common
- Donate heavily.
- Feeling very thirsty.
- Feeling very hungry even though you eat.
- Fatigue extreme tiredness or.
- Blurry vision.
- Sore and bruising in the skin and lips.
- Weight loss although of gluttony in eating.
- Tingling or pain andnumbness in the hands and feet.
Symptoms of diabetes of the first type
Are the symptoms the first type is most common in :
- Extreme thirst.
- High levels of evaporation.
- Feeling tired all the time.
- The loss of part of muscle andweight loss unexplained.
In some cases it may accompany the symptoms mentioned earlier, other symptoms are:
- The itchy feeling around the genitals.
- Blurred vision due to dry eyes.
- Saturation is not expected.
- Skin infections.
There are the symptoms of an emergency that requires medical intervention is working, namely:
- Severe loss of appetite.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- A very high temperature.
- The pain is not possible in the stomach.
- The presence of a foul odor in the mouth, resembling the smell of nail polish.
Symptoms of Type II diabetes
Often develop symptoms of Type II diabetes gradually and may not show symptoms at an early stage, and can vary symptoms of diabetes of the second type are slightly different from the symptoms of the first type.
Despite the presence of key signs of the disease shared by all the persons with diabetes, only that some specific symptoms appear with Type II diabetes, so it is necessary to pay attention to these symptoms well to reduce the danger which is caused by Type II diabetes.
The symptoms of diabetes of the second type in:
- Feeling tired fatigue, severe during the day.
- Fatigue after eating.
- Often feel hungry shortly after eating.
- Need to urinate more often than usual, especially during sleep.
- Feeling thirsty is not normal.
- Blurred vision.
- Itchy skin, especially around the genitals.
- Slow-healing wounds.
- Infection by skin diseases such as psoriasis.
- Presence of the dark places of the body such as the neck or armpits.
- Unexplained weight loss, loss of muscle mass.
In the end, after learning about the symptoms of diabetes of Type I and II, it is necessary to catch the symptoms quickly, early detection of the disease in the case note the appearance of any of the previous symptoms, not therefore of great importance in reducing the risk of serious complications hadheart disease or a stroke, if you have other questions, you can consult one of our doctors here.