Of the natural that determines the blood clot with infection wound not even bleeding severe which is actually a sign of a healthy body, but while clot the blood without injury to the inside of the veins here become a serious problem, you should be careful of them, and more problems clotting common problem is the skin in the legs, you know, in this article on symptoms of a clot in the leg, causes, complications and treatment methods and Prevention.
What is a clot in the leg?
The scientific name of the skin of the leg is deep vein thrombosis Deep Vein Thrombosis a condition which is a serious challenge due to be a mass of blood inside the deep veins in the legs, and may also infect other parts of the body but more common in the thighs, legs and feet.
Symptoms blood clot leg
Symptoms the skin in the foot or leg as a result of inability of blood to reach to obstruct as a result of the skin that clog the vein, shows several signs of early skin of leg includes:
- The feeling of pain which increases with flexion of the foot.
- The appearance of swelling in the leg.
- The sensation of warmth or heat in the leg.
- The appearance of redness on the skin.
- Cramps in the leg.
- The appearance of blue color or white in the skin of the leg.
- Prominent veins in the leg and so that you can see them with the feeling of her prayers or her paper.
When did you become the symptoms of leg vein thrombosis serious?
There are symptoms if it appeared with symptoms of the previous patient’s skin, you should speed the emergency stop because the skin can turn into a vein until it reaches the lungs causing a condition called pulmonary embolism which is a serious condition, life-threatening, these symptoms are:
- Sudden coughing may be accompanied by blood.
- Narrow and sharp pain in the chest.
- The feeling of pain in the neck or shoulder or jaw.
- Rapid breathing or shortness of breath.
- The feeling of pain when breathing.
- Severe vertigo.
- Help heartbeat.
Symptoms blood clot leg surface
Sometimes may occur a clot of the leg in superficial veins of the leg and not in the deep veins due to infection in the leg or due to varicose veins, so these sessions are small-like symptoms of inflammation such as:
- The sensation of warmth or heat in the leg or foot.
- Redness of the skin.
- Leaf veins and supple.
Causes of blood clot leg
Clots form in the leg or leg due to obstruction of the blood flow smoothly in both directions can occur due to injury, or after surgery, or due to certain medications or even lack of movement, there are several factors that may increase the risk of a stroke, the leg including:
- Stay for long in bed because of a certain illness or due to paralysis.
- Exposure to injury or surgery.
- May be the load factor of the causative factors for the body as a result of the pressure on the veins in pelvis and legs.
- Contraceptive drugs or medications hormone replacement in general.
- Zed life weight and obesity.
- Some types of cancer.
- Heart failure.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s.
- Having a family history of injury, test blood.
- Sit for long without movement.
The diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis leg
If you have any of the symptoms of a clot in the leg the previous You must consult your doctor who will examine the physical, on the foot or leg, and will also ask about medical history in your family, injury or ask for any injury or accident may know him recently, and several tests include:
- Blood test called D-dimer test is searching for parts of the skin in the bloodstream and their number, but this analysis is not sufficient for the diagnosis meeting.
- Doppler vascular angiography ultrasound to detect any slow blood flow which can be caused by the presence of a clot.
- Examination of the peer is also called venography, and no doctor in the case of not being able to detect the skin of the diagnostic methods of the former, where dye is injected into a vein of the foot until the top of the leg then use X-rays to photograph the veins to detect the presence of the meeting.
Treatment of deep vein thrombosis leg
Treatment depends on the intake of anti-coagulant medication such as heparin andwarfarin , which prevent blood from clotting or prevent the increase of the size of the skin existing, but must adhere to the medication dosage as described by you doctor, since these drugs work to increase blood thinners with any injury bleeding may occur easily so you should tell your doctor in case of appearance of any bruising or bleeding easily.
Drink clot leg
Drink clot in the legs or compression stockings can reduce the symptoms of leg vein thrombosis such as swelling and edema resulting from the meeting, most of these socks are worn below the knee, directly where the waste down to become very narrow at the ankle.
Catheter clot leg
Sometimes the catheter is used in a simple process for the installation of filter allows the filter to the vena cava, operating this tool to prevent the movement of the skin and the lung, where it is the installation of this filter in the largest vein in the body through the groin or neck and pick up sessions animated by the arrival of her lung, this method does not prevent the formation of further clots but can be made in the case of the lack of effective medicines or not to eat.
Prevention of leg clots
If you are prone to infection or even after infection a leg once you’re in risk of getting it again, so you should do everything you can so you don’t have blood clots again, here are these important tips:
- Keep in motion, the physical activity even as simple as walking, swimming or even moving your feet even a little move if I had to sit for a period of time.
- Try to reduce your weight and healthy diet contains plenty of vegetables, fruit and fiber and a little fat.
- Tried to quit smoking.
- Continued measurement of blood pressure you have, and you can reserve a device for measuring pressure in your home for easy follow-up.
- Tell your doctor if have one of your family members symptoms clot leg might be to know also so.
- If you plan to travel a long distance make sure you have breaks on the way to improve your legs and your feet.
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and don’t push on your legs so the blood flow naturally.
- If you choose surgery, your doctor may prescribe blood thinning medications after surgery, make sure you eat regularly as described by you doctor.
Finally, the incidence of a stroke the leg is not the end, many people suffer the symptoms of a clot in the leg and living out for long periods just stick to your doctor’s instructions, and be sure to follow the standing tell your doctor in case of appearance of other symptoms may indicate complications, if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors.