Depression disease in the current period is a disease of the times that affects many people, and one of the most important symptoms of chronic depression is the feeling of difficulty in concentration and irregularity in hours, not only those symptoms, but there are many other symptoms, in this article we will explain the symptoms of chronic depression.
Read in this article
What is depression
- Chronic depression is defined as a condition that affects the individual's psyche and the negative effects and symptoms that affect the human body.
- It is well known that depression is a disease that is not easy to get rid of or treat.
- Depression causes the patient to have no ability to perform his daily tasks or activities.
- He also prefers isolation from humans, which worsens the situation, which may lead to suicide in the event that the patient does not want to treat himself or go to the doctor. 1 Web of Medicine
Symptoms of chronic depression in men
There are some symptoms that indicate that men have symptoms of depression, which clearly differs from the symptoms that appear on women if they have the same disease, and from the symptoms of chronic depression they have: –
- The disease may cause the patient to feel very anxious.
- Sensation of extreme discomfort.
- May cause irregular sleep hours.
- It can cause feelings of weakness and loss of energy.
- Feeling a lack of confidence in each of the surrounding people.
- In some cases, it can cause anger.
- Depression may develop and cause an increased risk of cardiovascular disease .
- In the event that a person suffers from depression, the individual may resort to running away from him, exhausting himself at work.
- Resort to practicing hobbies and sports extensively.
- In men, depression may stimulate their nervousness.
- Heavy drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- Increasing the demand for substance abuse significantly.
- Among the most important physical symptoms as well as a headache and muscle pain . It may cause difficulty in breathing.
- It can cause dizziness, lightheadedness and back pain.
- It may cause disturbances in digestive system functions, which may lead to indigestion.
Symptoms of chronic depression in women
Read also: Symptoms, causes and treatment of mild depression .. A comprehensive medical file
After we explained the symptoms of chronic depression in men, there are some symptoms that afflict women that explain their depression, and among those symptoms of chronic depression that afflict them: –
- Feeling difficult to concentrate.
- Lack of desire to do the things that love the woman.
- It may cause a feeling of lack of energy and a feeling of general weakness.
- Feeling of fatigue and the inability to perform household chores.
- Stimulate the feeling of constant and persistent anxiety.
- Increase the rate of agitation.
- Desire to cry strongly.
- The darkness of the future and the lack of a sense of life.
- Irregular sleep hours and insomnia.
- The incidence of mood swings and excessive nervousness.
- It may cause a woman's suicide and unwillingness to live.
- Lack of interest in meeting individuals and preference for isolation.
- Failure to perform sporting or social activities, as well as practicing favorite hobbies.
- Feeling very angry at simple things that do not cause anger.
- Some cases of depression in women may be very overweight, while others experience severe weight loss.
- In some cases, you may feel many different pain throughout the body. 2 Mayo Clinic
Depression disease can be treated by some preferred means, which are: –
Read also: Depression after childbirth, its symptoms and methods of treatment
- Doing some favorite hobbies.
- Doing many social activities and staying away from isolation.
- It is preferable to listen to some heart-relaxing music that helps eliminate negative thoughts.
- Change home décor to various colorful shapes.
- The demand for green plants and roses to give comfort to the souls.
- Attempting to acquire pets such as cats and dogs, which help to distract the individual and help him get rid of destructive thoughts.
- Attempting to engage the individual in purposeful thoughts such as his thinking in an attempt to achieve a dream and determine his future.
- The desire to do massages that help relieve stress, tension and anxiety.
- Eat healthy foods that contain omega-3, such as tuna.
- Eat foods that contain folic acid, such as spinach.
- Negative thoughts can be eliminated by practicing yoga as well as relaxing acupuncture.
Treating depression with the Quran
There are some methods and means provided by the Islamic religion that greatly and strongly help in getting rid of the symptoms of chronic underwriting in addition to its ability to bring comfort and tranquility in the hearts, and the most important of these methods are the following: –
- Desire to pray, supplicate and invoke God to relieve anxiety, remove anguish and heal from the Almighty.
- Doing deeds that are loved by God Almighty and being sincere in performing them.
- Helping the poor and needy, relieving the anguish that afflicts them, and directing it to God Almighty with sincerity and love for God.
- Contemplation of the blessings of God Almighty and the continuation of His thanks for it and the call to perpetuate it and prevent its disappearance.
- Sincerity in the intention of trust in God Almighty in relieving worries and distress and strong supplication to pay off sorrows, which greatly helps in getting rid of this disease.
- Doing a lot of righteous and beloved deeds to God Almighty, such as seeking knowledge and remembrance of God at every time and time, and continuing to seek forgiveness.
- Building hearts with strong faith, the more a person has faith in his Lord, the more open his chest and the more his worries will be removed.
- The demand for repentance quickly, regardless of the increase in the rate of errors and no matter how often, our Lord is the Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- When an individual thinks that all his worries will atone for his bad deeds and wipe out his sins, this reduces the severity of the disease.
Thus, we will clarify the difference between symptoms of chronic depression between men and women and how to treat this disease, whether inside the home or through the practice of many outdoor activities, wishing you continued health and wellness. 3 Wikipedia
Read also: Physical symptoms of depression and mild depression, get to know the most important of them
Signs of depression
Symptoms and risks of acute depression in men
What are the symptoms of severe depression?