Uterine cancer is one of the leading types of cancers have been related to some women, so we’ll talk about the most prominent symptoms of cancer of the uterus get readers continued with us to this decision.
About cancer of the uterus
- Includes some species such as endometrial cancer, cervical cancer where it affects the pressure below the uterus is the most common.
- Cancer is the result of uncontrolled division and growth of abnormal cells, most cells in our body have a limited lifespan, and when you die the body generates new cells to replace them.
- Can suffer abnormal cells problem two: don’t die or continue to divide.
- This results in excessive accumulation of cells, which is in the end a tumor and cause injury to the cells of cancer is not yet known.
Causes of cancer of the uterus
May increase some of the risk factors of the risk of cervical cancer these include:
- Human papilloma virus: this virus is transmitted through sexual contact, 13 type of at least the virus may cause cervical cancer.
- Determines the transmission of HPV to cause cancer is always the result of sexual contact with a person infected with HPV.
- Smoking increases the risk of cervical cancer, as well as other types.
- Weakened immune system: the risk of cervical cancer than HIV or AIDS, persons who have undergone a transplant, which leads to the use of immunosuppressive drugs.
- Pills: long-term use of certain birth control pills may help a few percent in cancer of the uterus.
- Other diseases that are transmitted through sexual contact such as: chlamydia andgonorrhea and syphilis increase the risk of cervical cancer.
- The socio-economic situation: it seems that infection rates are higher in areas where low-income, although this conclusion was not accurate.
Prevention of disease symptoms uterine cancer
- The HPV vaccine.
- To ensure the exercise of the marital relationship securely protects against any viral sexual.
- May help regular screening of the cervix to identify the signs of cancer and treat it before it requires the bus or wait, no examination reveals about the cancer, but it refers to changes in the cells of the cervix.
- Whenever the woman was younger when the exercise of the marital relationship for the first time, the greater the risk of HPV infection.
- Stop smoking if you are a smoker.
Read also: choosing my house for the early detection of cervical cancer.
Disease symptoms uterine cancer
In the early stages of cervical cancer, may not appear on the Ms. any symptoms at all, but some of the symptoms that may appear such as:
- Bleeding between menstrual periods.
- The bleeding after intercourse.
- Bleeding in women after menopause.
- The discomfort during intercourse.
- Vaginal discharge smell is strong.
- Vaginal discharge mixed with blood.
- Pelvic pain.
These symptoms can have other causes, including infection, so he had to go to the doctor to confirm the diagnosis.
Read also: types of vaginal discharge and what’s the significance?
The stages of uterine cancer
- Stage 0: cancer cells are present.
- Stage 1: the growth of cancer cells to tissue deeper in the cervix, and possibly in the uterus and nearby lymph nodes
- Stage 2: at this stage exceeds the cancer of the cervix and uterus, but not up to the walls of the pelvis or the lower part of the vagina, may affect or not affect the lymph nodes nearby.
- Stage 3: the cancer cells in the lower part of the vagina or walls of the aquarium, and may clog the ureter, may affect or not affect the lymph nodes nearby.
- Stage 4: infecting cancer cells of the bladder or rectum, may affect or not affect the lymph nodes in late stage 4, the cancer cells spread to other members including the liver, bones, lungs and lymph nodes.
Read also: causes of chronic pelvic pain when you ladies.
In the end my dear readers that you know the symptoms of cancer of the uterus should follow the prevention methods to protect your health, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here.