Cancer of melanocytes is the most dangerous form of skin cancer, develops in the cells that produce melanin which gives skin color its possible, you know with us in this article on symptoms of cancer of the pigment cells
Symptoms of cancer of the pigment cells
Cancer of the pigment cells can develop anywhere in the body, but often develops in areas exposed to the sun, such as the back, legs, arms and face.
Can occur tumors of pigment also in areas that are not exposed to the sun, such as the soles of the feet or hands beyond the nails and this type of tumors in people with dark skin, are often the signs and symptoms of cancer of the pigment cells of the building as follows:
- Change in the color of moles that already exist on the skin
- The growth or appearance of skin growths new, non-regular shape on the skin
Read also: does smoking causes cancer of the skin?
The difference between the moles of natural and malware
The appearance of moles malware represents the most important symptom of cancer of the pigment cells where the moles are natural are usually of a uniform color such as black or dark brown with a distinct border separating the mole from the surrounding skin, easing the numbers and places of their appearance from one person to another, as it may appear since birth and disappears with age.
The moles malware that may indicate skin cancer has some characteristics as follows:
- Asymmetric in shape or outward appearance
- The border is the middle where there is no boundaries between them and the surrounding skin
- Contain many colors or uneven colors
- Great size for the natural
- Change over time since they thrive in size and change in color or shape
- It is often accompanied by the appearance of some moles the occurrence of some symptoms like itching and bleeding
May not show all of these symptoms on the moles malicious but enough to the appearance of two of them to make sure they are of the species of malignant signs of cancer of the skin, it is worth mentioning here that early detection of these diseases plays an important role in the treatment healing of them.
Causes of cancer of the pigment cells
After that you know the symptoms of cancer of the pigment cells and the difference between the moles of natural and malware, which refers to cancer of the pigment cells must recognize factors that may increase the risk of developing this disease include the following:
- Light skin means the presence of less amount of melanin in the layers of the skin which protects from harmful UV rays, which increases the likelihood of skin cancer, but can develop skin cancer in people with dark skin also
- Sunburn, as the infection one or more times sunburn can increase the risk of skin cancer
- Excessive exposure to ultraviolet rays issued from the sun or devices, tanning can cause skin cancer
- The presence of many moles is not natural
- Genetic factors or family history of cancer of the pigment cells
- A weakened immune system as a result of certain immune diseases such as SLE or organ transplant or are taking certain medicines such as cortisone
Read Also: What are the symptoms of lupus red?
When you have to go to the doctor.
After that you know the symptoms of cancer of the pigment cells and factors that raise the risk of developing this disease should visit a doctor in case of appearance of any skin growths odd-shaped or irregular or has a color different from the color of the normal skin, as this may indicate the presence of cancer cells in the skin, if you have other queries you can consult one of our doctors here