Pancreas is located behind the stomach, the pancreas, the secretion of some enzymes important for the digestion and absorption of food, the production of the hormone insulin, and that works to reduce the proportion of sugar glucose in the blood, but begin the symptoms of cancer of the pancreas the body, when attacking the cancer cells of the tissues of the interior of the pancreas. Read with me this article to learn more about this topic.
Types of pancreatic tumors
Affects pancreas multiple types of tumors, including cancerous tumors tumors, non-cancer, and more species that infect the pancreas, tumors that works to injure the cells responsible for the secretion of our own enzymes in digestion.
Symptoms of pancreatic cancer body
- The presence of pain in the abdominal area and back.
- The loss of appetite.
- Weight loss for no reason.
- Yellowing of the skin and whites of the eye “scratch”.
- The color of the stool pale.
- The color of dark urine.
- Itching of the skin.
- Blood clots.
- Feeling tired.
Know: types of diabetes here.
The reasons for the appearance of symptoms of pancreatic cancer
- Chronic pancreatitis.
- The presence of the disease in the family.
- Persons who are past the age of 65 years.
- The presence of certain genetic mutations genetic.
Read also: pancreatitis from here.
The stages of development of the symptoms of pancreatic cancer
Pass cancer of the pancreas in five stages, the first stages, where the cancer cells are confined to its presence in pancreas only, but it spread to the rest of the body in the fifth stage. And as each stage is determining the appropriate treatment.
Complications attendant to the symptoms of cancer of the pancreas
- Weight loss, as a result of increased number of cancer cells in the pancreas, they work to pull energy from the body.
- Vomiting and nausea, due to the pressure of the pancreas on the member as a result of increased number of cancer cells.
- Injury to the page, where the cancer cells working on the blockage of the bile ducts found in the liver, the symptoms of bile in the yellowing color of the skin, yellowing of the whites of the eye, dark urine color; pale stool color.
- Feeling pain in all areas of the body, as a result of the proliferation of cancer cells, which operate on the pressure on the nerve endings, it is possible to to help pain relievers to get rid of this feeling.
- Bowel obstruction, which is one of the complications of the symptoms of cancer of the pancreas, as a result of increased number of cancer cells, which up to the first part of the small intestine, thus the passage of food from the stomach to the intestine.
Know more on the Injury Page have the children with us.
When should I see a doctor?
You should visit a doctor if you know one of the symptoms that you can’t explain it, since there are some pathological conditions that cause symptoms similar to the symptoms of cancer of the pancreas, the body .
The diagnosis of pancreatic cancer by:
- The use of the medical perspective, to see the changes that occur in the tissues of the pancreas.
- An MRI, actuarial pancreas, and get a complete picture one of the pancreas.
- Taking samples from the pancreas and examine the sample in the stomach.
- Blood tests.
- Surgical treatment.
- Radiation therapy, which works to kill cancer cells.
- Chemotherapy, through the use of some medications that work on the set of the cancer cells.
To learn more about the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. read with us this article.
How to avoid the symptoms of cancer of the pancreas
- Stop smoking.
- Maintaining appropriate body weight, avoid obesity.
- Exercise daily.
- Eating healthy food that contains vegetables and fruits.
- Ongoing medical screening if found the prevalence of significant disease in your family.
At the end of the article and then know the symptoms of cancer of the pancreas, and what are the reasons? And how can you avoid getting it? You should always resort to consult your doctor in case of symptoms do not understand their causes, or you can send your consultation to one of our doctors here. With best wishes to a speedy recovery for all the Warriors of cancer.