Cancer is the lymph nodes the second most common cancer in the head and neck region, and promote the transformation of lymphocytes to cancer cells, you know in this article on symptoms of cancer of the lymph glands in the neck and treatment methods.
An overview of the lymphoma.
Consists of the lymphatic system of lymph nodes, the spleen, and this, and bone marrow, and cancer of the lymph nodes on any part of these parts in addition to its impact on other body organs, and provides a lot of types of cancer of the lymph glands, including:
Read also: symptoms of lymphoma no Hodgkin
Symptoms of cancer of the lymph glands in the neck
Of the most prominent symptoms of cancer of the lymph glands in the neck is to be lymph nodes large-sized, non-painful on the side of the neck, and contains the rest of the symptoms:
- Weight loss.
- The feeling of nausea and headaches.
- Sweating during sleep.
- Shortness of breath.
- The incidence of fever.
- Feeling itchy.
- Feeling of being unwell.
- Pain in the chest.
Read also: causes of sweating during sleep
Causes of cancer of the lymph glands in the neck
Doctors can not determine the obvious reasons for cancer of the lymph nodes, where it begins, often marked by a surge or a genetic disorder in lymphoid cells that you fight against infection and diseases, the cause of this disorder is doubled too fast for the cells, and also causes the continued presence of cancer cells and normal cells of the other, leading to a large number of cancer cells and swelling of the liver, spleen and lymph nodes.
Risk factors increase the likelihood of developing cancer of the lymph glands
- A work in progress, some types of cancers of the lymph nodes may affect the network, but most of the species diagnosed in persons over the age of 55.
- Increase the likelihood of infecting men cancer lymph nodes than in women.
- A weakened immune system, where it increases the incidence of cancer of the lymph nodes in people suffering from immune diseases.
- Some types of infection linked to increased likelihood of cancer of the lymph nodes.
The diagnosis of lymphoma.
Diagnosis relies on investigation of symptoms of cancer of the lymph glands in the neck requires knowledge of the following:
- A history of the Family Cancer different types.
- Physical examination for swelling of the lymph nodes, spleen and liver.
- Examination of a biopsy needle, where is the eradication of a small portion of women infected and checked for the presence of lymphoma.
- Blood, so that the number of white blood cells and anecdotes of red blood and platelets help in the discovery of cancer of the lymph nodes.
Read also: reasons for performing needle biopsy
Methods of treatment of cancer of the lymph nodes
Doctors recommend radiotherapy for patients with stage I or II cancer of the lymph nodes, and includes radiation therapy use X-rays or any other type of high-energy radiation to eliminate cancer cells.
Read also: risks of radiation treatment for cancer patients
Where is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells, and injected into the patient’s veins or taken by mouth, and determine the type of drugs used depending on the stage and type of tumor.
Uses immunotherapy to improve the body’s immunity to attack cancer cells and get rid of them.
Targeted therapy for cancer
Uses targeted therapy to kill cancer cells or stop their growth.
Treatment of lymphoma has evolved significantly and increased the cure rate of the disease, but the result of treatment on several factors, including:
- Type of tumor the patient.
- The age of the patient.
- To what extent the spread of the tumor in the body.
- The type of treatment that the patient receives.
- Other health problems suffered by the patient.
And now dear reader, after that you know the symptoms of cancer of the lymph nodes in the neck and methods of treatment and diagnosis, if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here