Depends cancer, bronchi types of cancer is rare, often starts in the glands of the mucous canals and airways in the bronchi and can spread to other parts of the body, continued with us dear reader for the symptoms of cancer of the bronchi , its causes and how it can be cured.
What is cancer of the airways?
Is cancer of the bronchi sub-type of cancer of the lung, bronchus, is a passage leading to the lungs there are two types they are:
- Small cell lung cancer.
- Lung cancer non-small cell.
Symptoms of cancer of the bronchi
Can be early symptoms of cancer of the bronchi is not clear to the degree that they don’t even notice the cancer spreads, including:
- Persistent cough.
- The appearance of blood in cough and mucus.
- Chest pain worsens when taking a deep breath or when you press.
- Shortness of breath.
- The presence of hoarseness.
- Feeling weak and tired.
- Incidence of recurrent episodes or the level of bronchitis.
Symptoms may include parts that has spread cancer include the following:
- The pain of the thigh or back.
- Feeling a headache or dizziness.
- Feeling numb in the arm or leg.
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
- Weight loss.
Read Also: What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
What are the causes of cancer bronchitis?
Can a person get a lung cancer when abnormal cells in reproduction and the formation of tumors, and even now can not determine the specific cause for cancer of the bronchial tubes.
Factors that increase the risk of developing cancer of the airways?
After that you know the symptoms of cancer of the bronchi here are some factors that can increase the risk of infection by:
- Smoking is the most common cause of cancer of the bronchi, is responsible for 90% of the incidence of the disease, it can help to quit smoking in reducing the risk of infection.
- In the case of work in the field of petroleum products, can cause the implementation of the hazardous chemicals such as arsenic,cadmium , chromium, nickel, uranium, cancer bronchitis.
- Heavy exposure to air pollutants such as smoke, car exhaust, and others, may cause injury to the lung cancer also.
- Can cancer of the bronchi as a result of hereditary factors and the presence of this disease in the history of the family.
- When you know the lung to radiation when using radiation therapy to treat cancer type to another, can affect the lung also leads to cancer.
- When exposure to high levels of arsenic in drinking water.
Read Also: How can the Prevention of cancer?
How cancer is diagnosed bronchitis?
There are several tests which may be used by the doctor to diagnose cancer of the bronchi, including:
The rays of the X-ray
Help on chest X-ray in the Battle of existence of mass or not, can be placed computed tomography of the chest more details, because the X-rays will not be as clear as a CT scan.
Examination of the mucus
Samples are collected from the mucus after the cough, then it is examined under a microscope to see if there is cancer or not.
Taken a sample of tissue from the affected area in the lung known as the liver biopsy, can be obtained on the sample using a system of the bronchi.
Read Also: How to prepare for the ATT test trachea
Is to determine the level of lung cancer from 1 to 4, depending on the extent of its spread, as this staging helps the doctor in knowing the situation completely and the appropriate treatment.
In the end, after that you know the symptoms of cancer of the bronchi , its causes and how it is diagnosed, if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here