Brain cancer is one of the most serious diseases that may infect human, so we must take precautions, know-how about the symptoms of cancer in the so dear reader, continued with us this article.
About the brain cancer
There are many types of brain tumors, some cancerous (malignant) or non cancerous (benign), start some malignant tumors in the brain sometimes, or cancer spreads from another part of the body to the brain.
Symptoms of cancer in the
Symptoms vary depending on the location of tumor growth in the extent of its size and symptoms include:
An aggravation of the headache of the common symptoms that affect about 50 percent of the infected with brain tumors.
Can a tumor in the brain that compresses the nerves and blood vessels sensitive this may result in a change in the old pattern of headaches, such as the following:
- You have constant pain, but it’s not like a migraine.
- More pain the morning.
- Accompanied by vomiting.
- It gets worse when you exercise or cough.
- Doesn’t help that painkillers don’t need a prescription at all.
People get headaches for other reasons such as lack of sleep or a concussion or stroke.
- Can tumors of the brain that is pressing on the nerve cells in the brain, and can interfere with electrical signals and leads to a fit of convulsions.
- Is sometimes the first sign of a brain tumor.
- Other causes of seizures include neurological problems, and diseases of the brain, and drug withdrawal.
Read Also: facts about frontal lobe seizures.
Personality changes or mood swings
Can tumors in the brain disrupt the brain function, which affects the personality and behavior can cause mood swings, unexplained, for example:
- Anger easily.
- The loss of the sense of taste.
- Sadness or depression after the mood of delight.
These changes can occur early, but can occur due to chemotherapy and other cancer treatments, can be personality changes and mood swings due to mental disorders, addictions and others.
Symptoms of cancer in the brain on memory
Can be a temporary memory loss because of a tumor in the frontal lobe or temporal lobes, can affect a tumor of the frontal lobe or the parietal also on the thinking and decision-making, for example, you may find:
- Difficulty concentrating and easily encryption.
- Confusion about simple things.
- The face of the problem in planning for anything.
- Memory problems short-term.
This can occur with a brain tumor at any stage and can also be one of the side effects of chemotherapy or radiation.
This word does not describe just fatigue, but the means of real excellence in:
- Exhaustion all the time.
- The overall malaise and heaviness of the parties.
- Sleep in the middle of the day.
- Loss of ability to focus.
Other causes that lead to such as autoimmune diseases and neurological conditions andanemia.
Depression is a common symptom among people who have received a diagnosis of a brain tumor can be some symptoms such as:
- Feelings of sadness last longer.
- Loss of interest in things.
- Low energy, trouble sleeping, insomnia.
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide.
- A sense of guilt.
Nausea and vomiting
- May occur nausea and vomiting in the early stages because the tumor is causing the hormone imbalance.
- May be nausea and vomiting side effects of chemotherapy.
- Of course there are other reasons for nausea and vomiting such as food poisoning and other.
Symptoms of cancer in the brain based on the location of the tumor
Can provide some of the symptoms of an insight about the location of the tumor within the brain such as:
Vision problems because of a tumor in or around:
Read also: what you don’t know about pituitary tumors.
The difficulties of pronunciation, reading and writing:
- Certain parts of the brain.
- Certain parts of the cerebellum.
- The temporal lobe.
- The parietal lobe.
- Near the cranial nerves.
- The temporal lobe.
- The cerebellum.
- At or near the cranial nerves.
In the end, after that you know the symptoms of cancer in the brain, you should know that early detection has many benefits, and if you have any question you can consult one of our doctors here.