Cancer is more amenable to heal when detected early, although some cancers develop completely without the symptoms, if so what are the symptoms of cancer in the human body is? Proceed with us, dear reader, this article is to identify the most important symptoms.
Symptoms of cancer in the human body general
Unexplained weight loss and anemia
You may be prone to numerous diseases, but it could be a sign of cancer of the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract.
All people with cancer will almost develop a fever at some time, especially if the cancer or its treatment affects the immune system, fever may be an early sign of cancer, such as leukemia or lymphoma.
Severe fatigue that does not move with the rest may be symptoms important with the growth of the cancer, but it may happen early in some cancers, such as leukemia.
Persistent cough and blood in the mucus you are coughing may be a symptom of lung cancer.
Symptoms of cancer in the human body on the skin
- In addition to cancer of the skin, can cause some types of cancer, other skin changes can be seen include these tags: hyper pigmentation, yolk of the skin and eyes, redness of the skin, itching.
- Moles of multiple colors that have irregular edges or bleed may be cancerous.
- Large moles are more worrisome and need to be checked, especially if they are consistent.
Symptoms of cancer in the human body the digestive system
- Can associated colon cancer if you do not specify changes to the diet.
- Cause hemorrhoids often bleeding in the rectum, but because hemorrhoids are very common, and may exist with cancer.
- X-rays may sufficient for diagnosis.
- Recommended perspective the colon is routine even without symptoms, once you reach the age of 50 years.
- Sometimes be the source of bleeding completely clear like the monkey repeated.
- Can be protection despite using antacids without a prescription treatment of cancer of the esophagus, stomach, and must ensure that the work of the organization of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Can note the difficulty of swallowing when the infection of esophageal cancer.
Symptoms of cancer in the human body in the female
- Most breast lumps are non-cancerous growths such as fibroids or cysts, but all breast lumps need to a comprehensive examination to exclude the possibility of the incidence of breast cancer.
- As a result of a mammogram safety is not sufficient to evaluate the breast mass, the doctor needs to determine the X-ray study appropriate, which may include an MRI or ultrasound of the breast.
- In general, the diagnosis requires examination of a biopsy of the breast or discharge.
- The secretions of the breast may be normal but if the discharge bloody or of a dream just one, it is recommended to conduct further screening.
- May be vaginal bleeding an early sign of cancer of the uterus.
- Bleeding that lasts two days or more worth of medical examination.
- Bleeding after menopause if it happens with hormonal therapy is also of concern and must be evaluated.
- Will include examination of the biopsy of the lining of the uterus.
- Continued itching in the genital area.
Symptoms of cancer in the human body in males
- Most men (90%) of Egyptians with testicular cancer have a mass, non-painful testis.
- Symptoms can include urinary frequent urination, small amounts of urine, slow flow of urine or a general change in bladder function.
- Can these symptoms occur due to urinary tract infections or because of prostate gland bloated.
- These symptoms may also indicate prostate cancer.
- Blood in the urine can be due to urinary infection, kidney stones.
- Can be blood visible to the naked eye or can be found in the examination of the urine with a microscope..
- For some, it is a symptom of bladder or kidney cancer.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the symptoms of cancer in the human body we advise you to disclose the amount and if you have any question you can consult one of our doctors here.