Lymphoma is a serious disease afflicting some people, but vary its symptoms from person to person depending on tumor status and type, so dear reader we will learn in this article on symptoms of cancer glands lymph various causes and treatment options.
What is cancer of the lymph glands?
Lymphoma is a cancer in the lymphatic system, which is part of a network to combat the germs in the body, and encourages the lymphatic system to the lymph glands, spleen andglands, thymus and bone marrow, lymphoma can affect all those areas, as well as other members in all parts of the body.
There are many types of lymphoma, the main types are:
Treatment of cancer of the lymph glands are best for you depends on the symptoms of cancer glands lymph faced by the type of cancer and severity, and may include treatment of lymphoma, chemotherapy or immunotherapy drugs or radiation therapy or bone marrow transplant.
Also read: know more information about thyroid cancer practical application.
Symptoms of cancer glands lymph
May include signs and symptoms of lymphoma:
- Painless swelling of the lymph glands in your neck, armpits or groin.
- Constant fatigue.
- Night sweats.
- Shortness of breath.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Itching of the skin.
When to see a doctor?
Make an appointment with your doctor if you have any signs or symptoms of level of concern you.
The causes of lymphoma.
After that you know the symptoms of cancer of the glands, lymphoproliferative, we will explore its causes, scientists don’t know what causes cancer of the lymph glands in most cases, but may be more vulnerable:
- If the 60-year-old or older to live large.
- If between the ages of 15 and 40 years or older than 55 years for the cancer Hodgkin.
- If you are male, although some subtypes may be more common in females.
- If your immune system is weak because of HIV (AIDS), andorgan transplant, or because you were born with suitable.
- If you have a disease of the immune system such as rheumatoid arthritis, or celiac disease.
- If you are infected with hepatitis C, or cancer of the blood.
- If you have recently had cancer of the lymph glands.
- Exposed to gasoline or chemicals that kill insects and weeds.
Symptoms of cancer glands lymph and treatment
Depends which treatment you will receive it on the type of lymphoma that is suffered and its stage, the most important signs of live large is:
- Chemotherapy, which uses drugs to kill cancer cells.
- Radiation therapy, which uses high-energy rays to destroy cancer cells.
- Immunotherapy, which uses the body’s immune system to attack cancer cells.
The main treatments for cancer of the lymph glands of Hodgkin’s disease are:
- Radiation therapy.
- Stem cell therapy.
If this doesn’t work treatments, you may need to transplant stem cells, first you will get very high doses of chemotherapy, which requires that treatment of cancer cells, but also destroys the stem cells found in bone marrow which make new blood cells after chemotherapy, you will get transplanted stem cells to replace cells that have been destroyed.
Can be made two types of stem cell transplants:
- Autologous transplantation of stem cells, says a doctor using stem cells from the patient himself.
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation, has the doctor uses stem cells from a donor.
Also read: know more on the process of stem cell transplantation autoimmune.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the symptoms of cancer of the glands of the lymph , its causes and treatment, if you have any queries, you can consult one of our doctors here.