Cancer is a serious disease and in sync with regret, and there are many states that have active campaigns to raise awareness of the importance of early detection, it is also can affects children so you must know the symptoms of cancer for kids and its causes? Proceed with us dear reader this article.
What is cancer?
Cancer is abnormal cell growth with possibility of spreading to other parts of the body unlike benign tumors that do not spread.
The causes of cancer when the probability of
I don’t know the doctors, researchers, the causes of most childhood cancers, can be linked to a small proportion of cancers with Down syndrome and genetic, factors, genes, radiation therapy previous.
Pediatric cancer is the most common cancer of the blood include other cancers that affect children: brain tumors, lymphoma, andsoft tissue sarcoma.
Leukemia in childhood also affects teenagers, it’s the most common cancer among children under the age of 15 years.
Symptoms of cancer for kids
It is hard to identify cancers have children right away because early symptoms are often like the symptoms caused by common diseases including:
Anemia occurs when the body suffers from a deficiency in red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen all over the body, and if someone does not produce enough, you may experience dizziness, shortness of breath, headaches, skin pale.
- Children who suffer from leukemia have high number of white blood cells.
- White blood cells help protect the body and fight infections.
- Can indicate recurrent infections and persistent that the child does not have enough white blood cells the proper.
Read also: 12 reasons causes for high white blood cells.
Bruising and bleeding
If the child is suffering from bruising easily, or suffer from a severe bleeding nose, or gums, this may indicate cancer of the blood and move the blood platelets that help stop bleeding which leads to the appearance of small spots on the skin, can lead to leukemia cells that spread to the skin the appearance of small spots of a dark-like skin rash.
Symptoms of cancer for kids on the bones.
- If the child began to suffer from pain and complains that his bones or joints are painful, this may indicate leukemia in children.
- When cancer develops the blood, can be clustered abnormal cells within the joints.
In a child with leukemia, can affect the tension on different parts of the body, including:
- The abdomen, when the clump of abnormal cells in the liver and spleen.
- The face and arms, blood pooling in the area of the lymph nodes, when noticing a person’s mass is small are formed on the sides of the neck or in the armpits.
- It is important to note that a child infected lymph bloated and do not have any additional symptoms be more susceptible to infection, cancer of the blood.
Symptoms of cancer for kids on appetite
If caused leukemia cells in the swelling of the liver or the kidney or the spleen, that can Member pressure on the stomach hence the feeling of fullness, lack of appetite, and weight loss.
Symptoms of cancer children’s development
- Can affect blood cancer on parts of the body in and around the chest, such as some of the lymph nodes.
- If these parts of the body swell, they can press on the windpipe and make breathing difficult.
- Can occur breathing difficulties also if accumulated leukemia cells in the blood vessels of the pulmonary small.
Read also: what is cancer of the lymph nodes?
Headache, vomiting and seizures
If leukemia affects the brain or spinal cord, have lost a child suffers from:
- Difficulty focus.
- I said balance.
- Blurred vision.
Read also: what you don’t know about brain tumors in children.
This happens when the cancer cells in the blood, which causes clotting of the blood, the blood may be too thick so as to slow down blood circulation through the small vessels in the brain.
In the end, dear reader, if you are worried and in the presence of symptoms of cancer kids you can do periodic check-ups and follow-up with the doctor with your son, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here.