Leukemia is one of the leading diseases of concern in our age and all ages, especially the elderly, so you have to know the symptoms of leukemia free reader continued with us to this decision.
How cells are formed the blood?
- In the bone marrow and consists of blood vessels, fat, and tissue that make blood cells.
- Blood cells begin in the bone marrow as a kind of cells called Stem Cells.
- Then divided the stem cells to create either stem cells, lymph or stem cell medullary.
- Require stem cells to lymph nodes to lymphocytes (white blood cells that help fight infection).
- Use of stem cells to the cerebrospinal fluid to form red blood cells and platelets and other types of white blood cells.
- Move from bone marrow to blood and other parts of the body where the blood cells mature and fully developed.
- When something happens wrong with the development of blood cells in the bone marrow, then the challenge of blood cancer.
Read Also: What do you know about cirrhosis marrow bones?
- Affect cancer blood on blood cells and Bone Marrow, wherever the classified blood cells, and these cancers lead cell functions of the blood cells and work well.
- Blood cells 3 types namely: white blood cells fight infection as part of immune system, red blood cells carry oxygen to the tissues of the body and its members, help the platelets in the blood clot when the wound or injury.
Blood cancer is an umbrella term so that there are three main types of blood cancer are: lymphomaand multiple myeloma, the Leukemia and four types depending on the type of cells and the growth rate of abnormal cells if quickly or slowly this species are:
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML).
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Symptoms of cancer blood
Symptoms of leukemia can be the cause of other illnesses but if these symptoms persist for a long time, prefer to go to the doctor it these symptoms:
- Excessive sweating, especially at night is called Night Sweats.
- Fatigue and weakness that does not disappear with rest.
- Unintentional weight loss.
- Bone pain.
- Swollen lymph nodes and painful especially in the neck and armpits.
- Enlargement of the liver or spleen.
- Red spots on the skin.
- Easy bleeding and bruising.
- Fever or chills.
- Recurrent infections.
Can cause cancer of the blood also symptoms in the organs which spread it to for example, if the cancer has spread to the central nervous system may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, confusion, loss of muscle control and seizures.
Can spread the Leukemia to other parts of the body including: lungs, gastrointestinal tract, heart, testes, kidneys.
Read Also: What are the symptoms of leukemia in children?
Causes symptoms leukemia
All cancers of the blood caused by mutations in the DNA in almost all cases, these changes occur in the DNA, for reasons that can’t be explained and associated with things you can’t control.
Research has shown that there are a number of things that can affect how your chances of certain types of blood cancer, such as:
- The progress of the work.
- Family history.
- Exposure to radiation or chemicals.
We recommend that you need to continuous screening of blood especially if there is a family history of cancer of the blood and any increase or decrease will be dealt with the doctor professionally, and if suspected in the presence of leukemia will be asked to do analyses and other tests, so don’t worry as long as you follow the approach of the regular tests.
In the end, dear reader, after that you know the symptoms of blood cancer you can detect early attention to the symptoms, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here.