Often suffer most babies allergic to dairy, so you know with us on the symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants to this case clearly, and know how to deal with it, keep with us dear readers the following article to find out this information.
Allergic to dairy
Can occur dairy allergies known as allergic to cow’s milk or cow’s milk protein allergy for babies when they consume the mother’s milk of the cows during breastfeeding, which leads to the appearance of the symptoms of allergies , especially in the first year of a child’s life.
Think dairy allergies are one of the most popular types of food allergy is common, where it gets about 7% of the children who feed on breastfeeding or artificial feeding.
When a child is allergic to dairy, it means that his immune system which normally maintains the inflammation reacts to the proteins found in cow’s milk, and every time is taking the baby milk, the immune system thinks that these proteins are antibodies harmful, and works to fight vigorously, which lead to an allergic reaction to the body makes it says release chemicals such as histamine.
May affect this allergy breastfed children breastfeeding only, but 0.5% of those children infected will be their symptoms are mild or average, so I always recommend the experts of the importance of breastfeeding especially during the four months to the first six of the age of the child.
Believes that babies who have a family history of allergies are more susceptible to sensitivity to dairy, as well as children who suffer from eczema or asthma.
Can people of any age sensitive to dairy but it is more common in infants and young children, so you know us, dear readers on the symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants.
Read also: allergic skin when the kids class … types and methods of treatment.
Symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants
May include symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants who develop symptoms shortly after eating yogurt are the following:
- A problem in implementation.
- Disorder in the stomach.
- Tightness in the throat.
- Vomiting and diarrhea symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants.
- Swelling and itching of the eyes.
- Low blood pressure, causing lightheadedness or loss of consciousness.
Can vary symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants vary according to the severity of the allergy, it reacts to body each child differently with milk, the child gets also the following:
- Intolerance to milk, which include symptoms liquid stool, blood in stool, refusal to eat, irritability or colic.
- Lactose intolerance, a condition that occurs when the body faces a problem in the digestion of yogurt.
How you can deal with the allergic to the dairy in infants?
If your child suffers from the symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants severe, such as swelling of the mouth or throat or difficulty breathing, or is suffering from two types of symptoms like vomiting, chills, you should give the injector epinephrine auto immediately, and seek medical help.
In the case if your child is allergic to dairy feeds on breastfeeding, you should talk to a specialized physician first before changing his diet or to refrain from breastfeeding.
If your baby is fed on formula, the doctor may advise to change the kind of milk to another type depends on the amino acids, which proteins are broken into particles, so that they are less a danger to us. You should follow up with your child’s doctor constantly to check the safety of the Lebanese who deals with your child.
Read also: allergic kids : how to deal with the expense of my son?
Diagnosed allergic to dairy
After that you know the symptoms of allergy to dairy when a baby you must contact your baby’s doctor and seek help immediately if you notice any abnormal symptoms to your baby, you will say the following:
- Asks the doctor some questions, and talk to you about what is happening to your child of the symptoms.
- The doctor performs physical examination of your child.
- A doctor will conduct fecal tests and blood tests.
- May refer you to a doctor to a doctor who specializes in allergic diseases, who performs skin tests for your child.
- Is a skin test is performed by placing a small amount of milk protein on the skin of the baby, then work a small scratch on the skin, if the child is allergic to dairy, you’ll end up cooking a little skin in that region.
If the doctor finds that your child is at risk of developing allergies, you will change the diet with you, and injector epinephrine automatic.
Read also: account of children of vaccination is a common condition?
In the end, after we have explained to you, dear readers symptoms of allergy to dairy in infants, if you have any further queries don’t hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.