Did you know that vitamin (D) is a vitamin very important unlike other vitamins, vitamin (D) as of the hormone, and every cell in your body has receptors so the symptoms of the acute shortage of vitamin D may be clear and concrete, proceed with us, dear reader of this article.
The factors leading to the symptoms of the acute shortage of vitamin D
- Dark skin.
- The progress of the work.
- Overweight or obesity.
- Not to eat too much fish or dairy products.
- The further away from the equator.
- Use sunscreen always when you go out.
- Lack of sun exposure.
Read also: what is the appropriate time to the person useful for?
Symptoms of acute shortage of vitamin D
The level of 20 ng/mL to 50 ng/ mL level is normal, less than 12 ng/mL indicates vitamin D deficiency is severe and its symptoms include the following:
Tiredness and fatigue
- Can be feeling tired for many reasons, it might be a vitamin deficiency (d) one of these reasons, unfortunately, is often overlooked as a possible cause.
- In one case, it was found that women who complained of chronic fatigue during the day, headaches have the level of blood vitamin D of approximately 5.9 ng/ml, when I took the women’s supplement of vitamin (D), the level rose to 39 ng/mL, and became better.
- Often attributed hair loss to stress.
- However, when hair loss is severe, it may be caused by disease or deficient in nutrients.
- Been linked to hair loss in women with low levels of vitamin (D), although there is little research on this topic so far.
Read Also: How to get vitamin D in your diet?
Symptoms of acute shortage of vitamin D on bone
- Vitamin (D) in maintaining bone health in several ways, it improves the body’s absorption of calcium.
- May be bone pain, low back pain signs of insufficient levels of vitamin (D) in the blood.
- Vitamin (D) plays a crucial role in calcium absorption andmetabolism.
- Many of the elderly who have been diagnosed with orthopedic problems, they need to eat more calcium however, the point may be in the vitamin (D) as well.
- Low minerals and calcium in bones this know older people, especially women, at increased risk of fractures.
Read Also: Why are infection rates in women with osteoporosis?
- May be more volatile sign of vitamin D deficiency.
- In one analysis, found 65% of the studies based on the observation of a relationship between low blood levels anddepression.
- In addition, they observed the effect of eating supplements on the mood.
- Some studies have shown that controlled that giving vitamin (D) people who suffer from its deficiency helps in improving the depression, especially seasonal depression in the cold months.
Symptoms of acute shortage of vitamin D on the wounds
- It may be healing slow for wounds after surgery or injury is a sign that the levels of vitamin “D” is extremely low.
- It has also been suggested that the role of vitamin (D) in the control of infections infection control is important for healing the appropriate.
- Found that with vitamin (D) severe were more likely to have higher levels of inflammation which can know the healing is compromised.
- Unfortunately, there is little research on the effects of vitamin supplements (D) on wound healing in people who suffer from a lack of at this stage.
- However, one study found that when the treatment of patients with vitamin deficiency (d) suffering from leg ulcers in the vitamin, reduced the size of the loan increased by 28%.
Read Also: when do you need vitamin supplements d?
- There is some evidence that lack of vitamin (D) may be a potential cause of muscle pain in children and adults.
- I found some studies that taking vitamin supplements (D) high-dose may reduce different types of pain in people who suffer from vitamin D deficiency.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the symptoms of the acute shortage of vitamin D, we recommend that you make tests to check, if you have any Queries please consult one of our doctors here.