Sweet almond oil is a vegetable oil with the forces of light and the color of pale yellow, the sweet almond to the Mediterranean regions of Syria and Turkey, as well as Pakistan and India.
Nutrient content in sweet almond oil
- Omega -9 – oleic acid
- Omega -6 – linoleic acid
- Omega -3 – linolenic acid
- Vitamin (A) vitamin (B).
Benefits of sweet almond oil
- Regulation of blood pressure and level of cholesterol.
- Strengthen the immune system and processes of digestion.
- Stimulate memory and the nervous system.
- Improve the perfusion of blood.
- Relieve pain and muscle strain.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Protection against diabetes.
- Maintain a healthy weight appropriate.
- Treatment for ear pain.
- To maintain the health of the colon and rectum.
Benefits of sweet almond oil for the skin
Not only the benefits of almond oil on the health of the body; it is related to its positive effect on the health of the skin and hair, it is its benefits the collective:
- Improve the appearance of the skin.
- Reducing the signs of aging.
- Reduce the irritation of the skin.
- Strengthen nails.
- Get rid of dandruff.
- Natural moisturizer.
- Nourish the hair and help him.
Although the oil is light and can be placed directly on the skin but it is not used as a daily, because it causes the quantity of excess fat. As for how to use, you can put the oil only on the skin, or in addition to creams, moisturizers and other.
For the person, the problem of excess fat is not considered a problem, and therefore can be used daily.
As for the use in foods, they should eat two tablespoons to four of oil, preferably warm, they are faster in the digestion. It is also possible to add tablespoons oil to any kind of peace.
Warnings when using this kind of oils
- Do not use large amounts of sweet almond oil on the skin; it could cause allergic.
- Are store the oil in cool and dry areas.
- Should be taking the advice of a doctor when using it as a treatment for any disease.
- Attention should be paid to the possibility of interaction with some medicines, such as medications used to reduce cholesterol or diabetes medications.