Are you ready to quit smoking and the stages of quitting smoking that? Let us recognize together in this article to answer this question and the benefits of quitting smoking, and some tips to help at that stage.
Stages quit smoking
- After 20 minutes of quitting, the heart rate decreases. Cigarettes raise blood pressure and increase heart rate. Will start heart rate decrease to normal levels within 20 minutes of last cigarette.
- After 8 to 12 hours of quitting smoking, decrease the level of carbon monoxide in the blood. Where can carbon monoxide cause increased heart rate and leads to shortness of breath.
- After 48 hours of quitting smoking, moving your ability to smell and taste. Start nerve endings damaged by smoking in the growth, which improves the sense of smell and taste.
- After two weeks to 3 months of quitting smoking, reduced risk of heart attack. Talking of blood circulation, decreases blood pressure , heart rate, and improved oxygen levels lung function whole and the risk of a heart attack.
- From 1 to 9 months after quitting, you won’t feel short of breath. Coughing, shortness of breath, and sinus congestion will decrease they. You will feel more energetic in general.
- Year after quitting smoking, will reduce the risk of heart disease in half.
- After 5 years of quitting smoking, the less the risk of stroke, depending on the amount and how much you smoke and your health in general.
Read also: effects of smoking on fertility and reproduction.
The benefits of quitting smoking
Breaking the cycle of addiction
Within one month of quitting smoking, will nicotine receptors numerous in your brain to normal.
Read also: the dangers of smoking on health.
Improve the blood circulation of the stages of quitting smoking
Turn the circulation within two to 12 weeks of stop smoking. This makes physical activity much easier and reduces the risk of a heart attack.
Read also: smoking is harmful to asthma patients.
Improved sense of taste and smell
I did the smoke effect on the nerve endings in your nose and mouth, which weakens your senses in taste and smell. Within just 48 hours of quitting smoking, start nerve endings in the growth and transformation, and it starts feeling your complaining and fennel in check.
Increase your energy during the stages of quitting smoking
Besides improved mobility and physical activity, the increased oxygen in your body will give you more energy, and the ability to exercise your activities in life.
Read Also: 10 myths about smoking you know it.
Boost your immune system
Quitting smoking improves blood circulation, increases oxygen levels, reduces inflammation, give your immune system a boost, and it will be easy to fight off colds and other diseases.
Side effects of the stages of quitting smoking
Side effects of quitting smoking can be severe for some. Many people feel that they are infected with influenza when they go through withdrawal. This is because smoking affects every system in your body. When you quit smoking, your body needs to adapt to the lack of nicotine. It is important to remember that these side effects are only temporary.
- The headache and nausea.
- Tingling in hands and feet.
- Cough and sore throat.
- Increased appetite and associated weight gain.
- The cravings for nicotine.
- The frustration and anger.
Read also: the most successful ways to stop smoking.
In the end, after we have explained the stages of quitting smoking effects physical that occur during those stages, so if you have any Queries please consult one of our doctors here.