Soreness of the feet is extremely common, especially if you’re doing significant physical exertion on a daily basis, so what is the treatment of soreness of the feet and how you can avoid these aches in the future? Know the answer with us through this decision.
Soreness of the feet
Protect your feet with your weight when standing and help you get to where you need to go, and because of this soreness of the feet is common, refers to soreness of the foot to any pain or discomfort in one or more parts of the foot, such as:
- The toes of the foot.
- Heels of the feet.
- The arches of the foot.
- The sole of the foot.
The range of pain from mild to severe, and May last for a short time or may become an ongoing problem, but fortunately many of the procedures and measures to relieve the soreness of your feet.
Read also: pain the heel of the foot .. causes, symptoms and when to consult a doctor?
Weeks soreness the feet
Pain can occur due to some lifestyle choices or due to a medical condition, common causes include:
One of the reasons for soreness of the feet the key is to wear the shoes do not fit properly with your feet, for example, wear high-heeled shoes can cause foot pain often because they put a lot of pressure on the toes.
As you can also encounter pain in the foot if I get injured during exercise or during the doing sporting activities, such as jogging.
Read Also: shoe health … how you tested it and does it have to do with the price and shape?
Arrange different medical problems closely the pain of the foot; the feet are particularly prone to pain that occurs due to inflammation of the joints, there are 33 detailed in the foot, arthritis can affect any of them.
It can also cause diabetes complications of several disorders in the feet, people suffering from diabetes are more likely to:
- Nerve damage in the feet.
- Blockage or hardening of the arteries in the legs and feet.
- Ulcers of the foot.
Read also: care for diabetic foot… in 10 steps only you can take care of it
You may be more prone to soreness feet and also if you:
- Suffer from weight gain or obesity.
- You have an injury to your foot, called or fracture or tendonitis.
Include other possible causes of pain foot:
Read Also: it’s a foot in the winter, when the actions our feet in the winter!
Treat aching feet home.
Will vary treatment options in the region, according to the pain experienced and the cause of it, however these tips may help relieve the pain you have to:
- Put ice or cold compresses on the affected area.
- Download one of the pain relievers that you don’t need prescription.
- Lift the foot that is causing you pain.
- Tops rest your foot as much as possible.
- Use the adhesive foot to prevent you from scratching the affected areas.
When should I see a doctor?
A lot of people who suffer from soreness of the feet regularly studying what causes it, they know the best way to manage their pain, however you should visit a doctor as soon as possible in the following cases:
- Pain sudden and severe.
- Pain resulting from injury to the modern foot.
- You can’t put any weight on your foot after the injury.
- You have a medical condition interfere with blood flow to your feet, and suffer from pain in the foot.
- The organization that caused you pain by an open wound.
- The area that is causing you pain red or by the symptoms of another.
- You have a fever in addition to pain of the foot.
Also read: ways to treat the swelling of the toes because of the shoe
Treat aching feet
Thought to treat your condition the reason, for some people it might disappears soreness of the feet after getting a little rest and change of type or shoe size, while others may need:
- Put the splint.
- Remove the existing warts to the foot.
- Surgical intervention.
- A natural cure.
Read also: diseases of the foot .. the most serious problems that may affect your feet.
Methods of prevention of soreness of the feet
Follow these tips to help prevent foot pain constant:
- Choose comfortable shoes.
- Avoid high-heeled shoes as much as possible, shoes the pressure from the front.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Stretch before starting any athletic activity or before any major effort.
- Be sure to clean your feet continuously.
- Cover your feet when you’re out of the house to protect them.
Although foot pain is common, but it is not a normal part of life, you have to resort to the doctor if you suffered from soreness of the feet for a week or more in case they don’t home treatment during this period, for more information on toe pain, you can consult one of our doctors here.