Smoking is harmful to health of the common questions that often confront us from the people who have started thinking about changing their lives for the better to maintain their health, you know with us dear reader on smoking harmful to health through the following article.
Smoking is harmful to health
Smoking is one of the most things used by man to hurt himself by diseases caused by smoking or harming others because they also breathe your smoke to the debtor, and they can face the same problems faced by smokers, learn with us on the smoking is harmful to health:
- Reduced lung function andbreathlessness due to swelling and tightness of the airways, which leads to the accumulation of toxic substances, which leads to the occurrence of permanent damage to have alveoli in the lungs.
- They arehigh blood pressure andheart rate and and blood vessels in the skin, which leads to a decrease in skin temperature, and the high rate of stroke.
- Tightening in the muscles of the body decreased bone density.
- Decrease in sperm count and deformation of them andneed privacy, or the absence of menstruation, increased risk of Bcancer of the cervix.
- A significant increase in the probability of the risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Irritation andinflammation in the stomach and intestines.
- Increase the risk of painful ulcer along the digestive tract.
- Reduce the ability to smell and taste.
- Premature wrinkles on the skin.
- High risk of blindness.
- Gum disease (gingivitis).
Smoking is harmful to health for children
As smoking is harmful to public health something that requires attention they are also something necessary to know its impact on the health of your child, it is possible to cause maternal smoking is a health risk to children and these include the following risks:
- Increased risk of miscarriage.
- Premature birth.
- Weakness of the lungs.
- Low birth weight, which may have the effect of permanent growth of children is linked to low birth weight increase the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Increased risk of cleft lip.
- Increased risk of Attention Deficit Disorder andhyperactivity (ADHD).
Alternatives to temporary smoke.
Is a means of get away from smoking harmful to health is used nicotine gum through the mouth and should not swallow it, had nicotine gum slowly until you can taste the nicotine or feel a slight tingling in your mouth, then stop chewing and put the gum between your cheek and gums, and when the twitching had disappeared almost (about one minute), start chewing again, and repeat this procedure for about 30 minutes, and avoid eating or drinking for 15 minutes before and during chewing of nicotine gum.
Helps you inhaler nicotine to quit smoking by replacing some of the nicotine that you get from smoking, it can help to use inhaler to reduce the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal such as: difficulty concentrating, frustration, insomnia and anxiety, it is used when you feel the urge in smoking hernia taking short breaths and frequent of them until you feel better and you no longer need to smoke.
The nasal spray comes as a liquid to spray in the nose, and is used by pumped firmly and quickly one time without a sniff or swallow, and Repeat Steps 6 to 8 times, but if you suffer from any type of allergy , you should consult a doctor to see if nasal spray alternatives appropriate for you or not.
After that we know, dear reader, on smoking and its harms to public health and harm the health of children and temporary alternatives available to you, we ask you to maintain your health and interest in them, and if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.