The smoking of the more negative habits commonly not linked to the injury of a lot of diseases, and the effect on the individual and society and many are wondering about smoking and cancer and their relationship to each other, in this article we’ll talk more about smoking and cancer and can infect human cancer due to smoking?
What is cancer?
Cancer is a group of diseases that arise as a result of the occurrence of a defect in cell division, where cells divide abnormally and out of control of the body, and are able to invade other tissues. Can spread cancer cells to other parts of the body systems through the blood and lymphatic system, causing cancers in other parts of the body.
How smoking is linked to cancer?
The intervention of the chemicals found in cigarette smoke in the blood stream, and then the effect on the entire body, and this is the reason that smoking causes many different types of cancer. If you stop smoking completely is the best thing you can do for your health, there are many ways that you can do.
Smoking and cancer
Smoking can cause cancer and then prevent your body from fighting it, the sky in cigarette smoke can weaken the body’s immune system, making it difficult to kill cancer cells. When this happens, tumor cells continue to grow without stopping. Heaven in tobacco smoke can damage or change the cell’s DNA.
Smoking and cancer and how it affects the body?
- DNA is the “instruction manual” your service, which is achieved in the normal growth of the cell and its function. When you have DNA, a cell can begin growing out of control, and the establishment of a cancerous tumor.
- Speaking of DNA in all our cells in how they behave.
- In the case of DNA damage, might things go wrong, for example, cause a chemical called Bear (benzopyrene) damage, especially in the DNA molecule that holds our cells usually of cancer.
- Cocktail of chemicals found in tobacco smoke more dangerous than where more.
- For example, it can make chromium, a chemical harmful to again pick up more strongly to DNA. So it is more likely that damaged cells will become cancerous in the end.
- The chemicals found in tobacco smoke damage the system of cleaning which is used by our bodies to remove toxins.
- If smokers are less able to cope with the toxic chemicals found in the lungs and blood compared to non-smokers healthy. Can destroy all the cigarette DNA, and the accumulation of damage in the same cell can lead to cancer different.
Read also: does smoking cause cancer of the skin?
Smoking and cancer different types of
Smoking can cause many types of cancer:
Men, smokers and those who suffer from prostate cancer may be more likely to die due to these diseases than non-smokers.
People who do not smoke the tobacco directly, but they are using tobacco in various ways such as chewing, can get also many types of cancers such as mouth, esophagus, throat and pancreas.
Read ALSO: Ten Myths about smoking.
How can the Prevention of cancers associated with smoking?
Quitting smoking reduces the risk of various cancers, within 5 years of quitting smoking, you are reducing the chance of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, and bladder in half, after ten years of quitting smoking decreases the risk of death due to lung cancer by half.
Read also: Prevention of cancer starts from the table.
In the end, after that we know more about smoking and cancer and the effect of smoking is bad for the health of the individual, giving up smoking completely is the best thing you can do for your health, the health of your family, and if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here.