Rico or single
Is real estate was developed to become open similar to glucagon 1, which is a hormone been long and consists of 30 amino acid secreted naturally in the body when eating, and works with insulin to lower blood sugar levels by enhancing insulin secretion from the beta cells in the pancreas.
Approved on the single by the food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2017 as a platform for injection under the skin for the treatment of Type II diabetes, and later in 2019 have been issued the tablets of the single to be a replacement for the injections to help patients with diabetes who don’t want to use pen injection in the control of the sugar levels in blood.
Instructions must be observed when using tablets rises
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to active substance or any material of the components of the drug.
- Do not deal with single If you are suffering from diabetes Type I or any problem in the blood or an inflammation of the pancreas.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking other medications or nutritional supplements.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Diet and a healthy lifestyle to the side of the treatment helps to control a low level of sugar in the blood, and in the case of lack of success in controlling the sugar level of the needed increase in dose or the use of another treatment to the side of the rebels in accordance with what the therapist feels.
- Do not use this medication if hit by disease in the thyroid gland or if family history of thyroid cancer.
- The drug is taken 30 minutes before eating anything in the morning should not eat the drinks that contain caffeine with it.
- You must comply with the daily even if the patient felt that the level of sugar has the nature and the richness of it.
- In case you remember the patient that he did not take the dose of the previous day it captures the bulk of the current only and should not be doubling the dose.
- If the Daily Dose is one tablet 14 mg it is advisable to take one tablet and not rely on take two tablets, 7 mg and evaluate the dose at intervals.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from other diseases or take other medications.
Lead the intake of certain medications to the side of the rebels to an increase in its effectiveness is sparse, thus increasing the low level of sugar in the blood, and these medications:
- Fish oil Omega 3.
- As aspirin.
- Amlodipine Amlodipine.
- Celecoxib as celecoxib.
- Cell Atenolol.
- Bisoprolol fumarate Bisoprolol.
- Furosemide (Lasix) Furosemide.
- Allows Ofloxacin.
- Brian Pregabalin.
- Reuse Rosuvastatin.
Others may be counterproductive and lead to kissing he was right in lowering blood sugar such as:
- Brideen Prednisolone.
- Niacin Niacin.
- Besides Pseudoephedrine.
- Risperidone Risperidone.
- Most of the side effects that appear on the patients when they use less be temporary and do not need medical intervention.
- Can vary later, after a short period of starting treatment and the body with it, and it is these symptoms: anaphylactic reactions, Namely, such as any allergic reactions other accompanying any medication such as: itching, redness and swelling in areas of the skin and may be associated with heat or not.
- Disorders of the stomach or infection with diarrhoea or constipation.
- Pain in the throat or difficulty in swallowing.
- The loss of appetite.
There introduce the other side require the use of trained medical such as:
- Severe pain in the stomach or back.
- Infection in the pancreas.
- Chest pain or shortness of breath.
- A significant decrease in the level of sugar in the blood.
- The appearance of any type of tumors in the neck or the occurrence of failure in the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Daily dose:3,7,14 mg are available in the form of tablets.
- Weekly dose:0.25,0.5,1 mg/mL are available in the form of pens pre-filled for injection under the skin.
- Taking an overdose of a single not of great concern because most of the side effects resulting limited to nausea.
- Currently no available medication treats the effect of excess dosage of the single fortunately, patients are without symptoms of serious side.
- The injection dose weekly by more than 1 mg/mL is desirable.
- In the case was given an injection of an overdose to a patient presenting the symptoms of unwanted side the treatment will be to control these symptoms with the need for constant observation of those symptoms on the patient in anticipation to resort to medical intervention if necessary, due to the length of the stay of the drug in the body and its effectiveness.
- Drugbank () Semaglutide, Available at: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB13928. (Accessed: 2/11/2019).
- Lee YS, Jun HS: Anti-diabetic actions of glucagon-like peptide-1 on pancreatic beta-cells. Metabolism. 2014 Jan;63(1):9-19. doi: 10.1016/j.metabol.2013.09.010. Epub 2013 Oct 17. [PubMed:24140094]
- FDA (September 20, 2019) FDA approves first oral GLP-1 treatment for type 2 diabetes, Available at: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-oral-glp-1-treatment-type-2-diabetes. (Accessed: 2/11/2019).
- Goldenberg RM1, Steen O2 (2018 Jun 5) Semaglutide: Review and Place in Therapy for Adults With Type 2 Diabetes., Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30195966. (Accessed: 2/11/2019).