If you are annoyed of the smell of sweat, you know, in the next section to remove the smell of sweat from the armpit , where that body odor is the smell unpleasant which can be launched by our bodies.
What causes the smell of sweat?
Everyone learns when it’s hot outside, usually, produce sweat glands sweat is carried on the surface of the skin when the air temperature rises, or encounter a fever, or exercise, or feel anxious or nervous or under pressure.
Read also: get rid of the smell of sweat for kids.
Ways to remove the smell of sweat of armpit
You may have excessive sweating in the armpit is not comfortable, but you don’t have considered it a disaster or that has no solution, since there are many ways to prevent sweating that you can try at home.
Read also: deodorants is harmful or not?
Antiperspirants of ways to remove the smell of sweat of armpit
- Try to get rid of deodorant and change to antiperspirant, deodorants kill odor under your arms, but it is not designed to prevent you from sweating altogether.
- Kill antiperspirants and odor-causing bacteria and inhibit the sweat glands from producing sweat in the armpit, this can help relieve the of smell sweating.
It is also important to make sure you are applying antiperspirants properly so that it can perform its function. This means that you must:
- That is only used antiperspirants on the skin is dry and clean.
- Use antiperspirants at night, after a shower, when your body is dry; this allows for the active elements in the product to be absorbed by the body.
- Hair removal of the armpit regularly, can prevent hair anti-sweating of the performance of his job.
So that it may take up to four days to experience the full effect of the anti-sweating.
Read also: the best deodorant how to make deodorant natural.
Wait between showering and dressing
After a shower, wait a few minutes before wearing your clothes all day long, this is especially important if you take a hot shower or live in a hot and humid climate, and this may help to allow your body to cold and dry before wearing clothing to prevent armpits from sweating immediately after showering.
Also read: treatment of excessive sweating with this simple solutions.
Avoid foods that stimulate the sweat
- Did you know that your diet can affect the amount of sweat? Some foods can make your body produces sweat more than others, if you feel that you learn more than necessary, it helps you avoid foods that stimulate the sweat in your diet or get rid of them.
- Foods with a low content of fiber and force the digestive system to work overtime to digest the foods.
- High-sodium diet means that your body will remove the toxins from this file in the form of excess urine and, eat foods which contain a high percentage of fat leads to overheating of your internal as opposed the body fat.
Some of the other foods and beverages that can cause the smell of sweat as follows:
- Processed foods.
- The garlic and onions.
- Foods that contain a high percentage of fat.
- Hot dishes and warm.
- Ice cream.
Remove the smell of sweat of armpit eating healthy foods
Some foods can actually reduce the amount of sweat produced by your body and glands excessive activity in this process, you’ll also need to search for foods that are not sold in the activation of the nervous system and calm him instead.
Some foods that reduce the sweat which you might want to incorporate include:
- Foods that contain a high percentage of calcium (such as dairy products and cheese).
- Vegetables and fruits with high water content (like watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, sweet pepper, eggplant, red cabbage).
- Olive oil.
- Green tea.
- Sweet potatoes.
Read also: is the process of sweating does not play a role in burning fat?
In the end, after that you know to remove the smell of sweat from the armpit .. if you have any further queries you can consult one of our doctors here.