Redness of the skin when the kids of the common things happening, which are not of concern because most cases are harmless and can be treated easily, and continued with us dear reader the following article to know the possible reasons for this situation, and treatment options are common that may be recommended by your child’s doctor.
Weeks redness of the skin when the kids
You may choose most of cases redness of the skin when the kids on their own without treatment, it may be a temporary condition because of the dryness of the weather or your child’s exposure to some allergens and skin.
But sometimes you may need including calls to consult a specialist doctor to determine appropriate treatment, including the most common causes for redness of the skin in children are the following:
- Cellulitis, which is inflammation in the deep layers of the skin and the underlying tissue, most often affects the legs, but may occur anywhere in the body.
- Of chickenpox, is a viral disease that affects most children at some point, and spot red leather then turn into blisters filled with fluid.
- Eczemais a long-term condition causing redness of the skin in children, and is the most common type is atopic dermatitis that affects children primarily, but it can continue into adulthood.
- Erythematosus multiple shapes, a rash is usually simple, it is caused by an allergic reaction to the herpes simplex virus.
- Disease hand, foot and mouth, which is a common infection and contagious, and is more common in children, but it may affect sometimes on older children and adults.
- Herpes, is a common skin disease and infectious too, is usually achieved after one week of treatment.
- Measlesis a highly contagious disease that affects young children, causing redness of the skin when the kids.
- Molluscum contagiosum, is a skin infection viral cause the appearance of small patches of red on the skin.
- Pityriasis rosaceais a skin condition is a relatively common cause of red spots on the skin, and may result in the government.
- Heat rash, can occur anywhere in the body.
- Psoriasis, a skin condition lasts a longer time, and cause the appearance of red spots on the skin.
- Ringwormis skin infection fungal cause redness of the skin when the kids.
- Scabies, is a skin condition contagious severe government, and spread among the children through the hills of the skin.
- Urticaria or known as hives, is a rash that causes itching and can affect part of the body or spread across large areas.
Read also: allergic kids : how to deal with the expense of my son?
Other causes for redness of skin when the kids
May occur redness of the skin when the kids also when the body reacts to your child with some of the articles are negative, and can include some of the following:
- Pet dander.
- Dust mites.
- Some of the foods.
Read also: the symptoms of food allergy, food cause and treatment.
Treatment of redness of the skin when the kids
You should note when any abnormal symptoms on the skin of your baby to the pediatrician immediately, because it will do some checks and tests necessary to determine your child’s condition and determine appropriate treatment.
In some cases, the doctor can prescribe antibiotics, or anti-inflammatory medications to relieve the symptoms associated with redness of the skin, may prescribe lotions or medical creams, and other treatment options specific for each case.
Read also: dangers of eating an overdose of allergy medication for children.
Need to consult a doctor
It is necessary to consult a specialized physician prior to worsen the situation, because the redness of the skin when the kids might require in the worst cases, to anaphylaxis which can be life threatening, so you must resort immediately to medical help in case of injury to your child with the following:
- Swelling of the eyes, lips or face.
- A problem in implementation.
- Pulse quick and weak.
Read also: allergic skin when the kids class … types and methods of treatment.
In the end, after we have explained to you dear reader the situation reddening of the skin when the kids, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.