Predsol works by a simple mechanism, weakening the body's immunity and reducing the release of chemicals that cause inflammation in response to the immune system.
Indications for use of the drug:
- Treatment of sensitive skin and chest.
- Anemia and anemia treatment.
- Treating colitis.
- It is also used to treat adrenal insufficiency.
- Treating pneumonia.
- Treating lupus and kidney infections.
- Multiple sclerosis treatment.
- Treating arthritis.
- Treatment of Psoriasis.
- Rheumatism treatment.
- Decreased platelet concentration.
- Leukemia and lymph nodes.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of SELENGENA Dandruff and Tinea Shampoo
Dosage and method of use:
- Dosage is determined by disease condition and patient response.
- The drug is given at a dose of 0.14 to 2 mg / kg, divided into three or four times a day.
- Reduce dose gradually if the duration of treatment is longer than 2 weeks.
- Give your child a dose of Predsol with meals; To avoid its harmful effects on the stomach.
- If your child is taking more than one dose per day, you must split the two doses at the appropriate time.
You may also be interested: the price and specifications of ZADITEN for treating allergies and preventing infections of the skin and nose
Contraindications and warnings of using the drug:
Do not use this medicine in conjunction with a case that you suffer from the following conditions:
- Fungal infection in the blood.
- Skin infection with the herpes virus.
- Get serums.
- It is used with caution in cases of ascites, diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, epilepsy, muscle weakness, liver failure, stomach ulcers, as well as osteoporosis, colon ulcers, kidney failure and glaucoma.
- Mithristone (a diabetes medicine) reduces its effectiveness.
- Predsol reduces the effectiveness of warfarin (prevents the formation of blood clots); This causes a stroke.
- Using it with pain relievers (such as piroxicam, naproxen, and ibuprofen) increases the risk of stomach ulcers and bleeding.
You may also be interested: Selgun price and specifications are the best cough medicine for dry cough and chest allergy
Side effects of the drug:
- Depression, headache, insomnia and epileptic seizures.
- Visual problems.
- Infection, including: chills, high body temperature, cough, sore throat, and pain when urinating, this is due to a weak immune system, so avoid mixing your child with patients when using Predsol syrup, especially for measles patients and water-resistant patients, to increase the risk of these diseases for those receiving this treatment .
- One of the side effects of Predsol is also a high blood sugar level, in which the patient feels constantly thirsty, and his legs swell, and is also accompanied by a constant feeling of drowsiness and frequent urination.
- Cushing's syndrome (caused by long-term treatment with cortisol and leads to facial puffiness, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, and pink stretch marks on the surface of the skin).
- Elevated liver enzymes (these symptoms may disappear after stopping treatment with Predsol).
- Increased risk of fetal abnormalities when used during pregnancy.
- Wounds heal slowly.
You may also be interested: pseudoephedrine pseudoephedrine tablets price and specifications for nasal congestion
The price of the drug in pharmacies:
A package of medicine is available in pharmacies in the form of a syrup, with a price of 11.25 EGP.
Leave your questions and inquiries for us in the comments.
You will find we have all the information you are looking for related to medicines, their uses, damages, prices and other things waiting for you, so be sure to visit us again, you also find all the information you are looking for on hundreds of pathological diagnoses, preventive and treatment methods, diets and how to quit smoking, Cosmetics and skin care methods, have a look.
You may also be interested: Price and Specifications Calcipronate 2 g is indicated for the treatment of stress, anxiety and panic attacks