Welcome to our ovulation calculator by birth , which help you to calculate the period of ovulation, which increase the chances of pregnancy, and the calculator ovulation calendar which provides you the location of every day information medical easy to use just enter the first day of the last menstrual period with mention of the period of time between life and the other to show you the result.
How to use ovulation calculator birth
The Gregorian calendar calendar months and is used in many countries of the world, so the website offers you every day information medical calculator ovulation birth.
Ovulation calculator birth easy to use, just enter the first day of your last menstrual cycle day, month and year of the calendar, to show you that the best days of ovulation to double the chances of your pregnancy.
Symptoms of ovulation
Ovulation causes a rise in vaginal discharge, and often this exudate is a transparent and sticky like the egg white, and after ovulation, you may decrease the volume of vaginal discharge appear thicker or cloudy.
Asymptoms of ovulation other include:
- Mild bleeding or dotting.
- Breast pain.
- Increase sexual desire.
- Ovarian pain, which is characterized by a sense of discomfort or pain on one side of the abdomen, also called mittelschmerz.
Calculate the days of ovulation
- Start a woman’s menstrual cycle the first day of menstrual bleeding and continue until the first day of bleeding menstrual cycles the following cycle.
- During ovulation it becomes the cervical mucus thinner and more pronounced to help the sperm in reaching the egg.
- Ovulation occurs before the start of the menstrual cycle at around 10 to 16 days, where they release an egg from one of the ovaries.
- In the case of the presence of sperm at the time of ovulation, or any time during the next 24 hours, the egg is fertilized.
- If the egg is not fertilized, the re-absorption of the egg by the body, low levels of hormones, begins menstrual bleeding in getting rid of the lining of the uterus.
Tips to increase chances of pregnancy
Ovulation occurs usually 14 days before the start of the menstrual cycle, and to increase the chances of pregnancy and to determine the period of ovulation, take control of basal body temperature and cervical mucus, here are the most important tips to increase the chances of pregnancy:
The odds of pregnancy are best when the practice of intimacy a day or two before ovulation can sperm survive in a woman’s body for up to 5 days, and to increase the chances of pregnancy are advised to practice intimacy before 3 days of ovulation, and hold for two to three days after the start of the ovulation period.
I also prefer to stay in bed for at least 15 minutes after having sex to prevent sperm access to the egg, but it must be stated that there is no studies or scientific evidence to support this claim.
Maintain a healthy weight
Studies indicate that excess weight or less than normal may disrupt ovulation and affect the production of key hormones.
Get rid of stress
Research shows that stress may be difficult of conception, it can be yoga, meditation and hiking to help reduce stress and improve your health in general.
Case management medical
If you have a medical condition such as diabetes or asthma or epilepsy, make sure that these situations under control, and you should check with your doctor about any prescription or medicines without prescription you might be taking because they may affect your chance of pregnancy.
Although it’s common to think of fertility as a woman’s responsibility, more than 33% of the fertility problems involve the man only, for example, women; men can improve their reproductive health by quitting smoking, reducing alcohol, eating healthy, reducing stress.